Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Reporting To You From The State Of Consciousness On Earth






We are on our way.

First things first. Michael woke me up yesterday morning, right before the alarm. He was in good spirits and placed something in my hand. It was a gift from him, in spirit.

It was heavy, finely made, and looked a little like this, without the blue, and was all in my hand:



It was magnificent!  This one here is a Tiffany, and it's on eBay for around thirty thousand dollars. It is made of platinum, sapphire and diamond.

Michael's was nicer.

I 'get' him and he 'gets' me. I've always loved jewelry. He also encouraged me to go on with my day.




I had a long weekend at work. Many cases, back to back, working twelve hours in a row on things that weren't exactly emergencies mixed in with emergent cases.

We were fortunate to rent a hotel room nearby.

Anthony had an accident, spilled on his clothes, and didn't pack extras.

So after the work I went to a store that thankfully didn't close until eleven p.m. and bought him clothes.

I didn't see the super bowl.

It didn't make a difference I suppose but I was sad not to be able to relax for a breather with Anthony during the day.

A quick message to people who wanted to 'do things' to 'neutralize' the super bowl. If Spirit guided you, thank you. And if Spirit didn't, take a moment to realize that what you resist persists. Sometimes we are to focus on our own spiritual growth, and this alone provides enough spiritual energy to the collective consciousness to neutralize one thousand super bowls!

I felt very sad, for the cheering fans, so many of them, falling right into the web the spiders have built for them, metaphysically. It is a web of deceit and lies which empties one's pockets.

It's so sad.

Michael wants me to share these videos now. They are disturbing. If you are a huge fan, you might want to skip them because you aren't ready yet.







He's like Kerth.  Kerth Barker. He's been through a lot and I feel sorry for this man. I feel sorry for the boy, too. Really sorry for the boy. 

Which brings us to our next point, the one of sexuality.

There is a spectrum of sexuality beliefs. I'd like to spell it out for you.

On the one end, the Tantra end, it is all about the woman. She gets unlimited orgasms, and the male is trained to keep his own sexual energy as long as possible and not release it. 

On the other, is the Kerth Barker end--whatever it takes to bring pleasure, pleasure is taken, no matter who it harms in the way--for the man to come. This is the world of sex slaves, mind control, and blood rituals to fuel that kind of sexual/pleasure/power.

This Article on the female price of male pleasure is eye opening. It is true. Sometimes even though it didn't hurt, I wanted it to stop so I faked it. 

Why did I fake it?

There was no emotional or spiritual connection with my partner. 

Something deep inside of me remembers there is something 'more', something where the sexual act brings a growth in the Consciousness, and is like the energy of Home in the Higher Realms.

This is true, when a man and a woman are deeply in love, and in the physical act, the Veil doesn't work. There's a quantum distortion that permits Home to be around them for a short time.  It's true. (I can't say about gay love, I believe it's love, but my source never mentioned that part. Not having experienced it, myself, I wouldn't know from personal experience either. I know of many loving gay couples, and I would imagine by extension this applies too when the hearts are in the right place and it is love, same as for a couple who is in love man and woman).





Which brings me to my last point. Vandana Shiva. There is a great one on FB by Playground+ on 'Stupidity'. I've shared it on my personal page. Try to look it up, it's the best!

I was just thinking about it last night. How the earth cleans up its own waste. If you poop into a hole six to eight inches in the earth, the poop will be decomposed if you bury it. If it's more shallow, the poop will come up. If it's deeper it won't decompose.  Why do we have elaborate waste treatments plants which consume energy when if we worked with the earth somehow, it could save resources?

She's been at this for a long time. She is right about Shakti.

All of us have been deceived by those who practice extreme male-dominated sexual pleasure as a religion. Baal worship, essentially. We have been brainwashed. As a society.

There is a way to bring things wholesome and within the original design plan of Gaia. One of harmony.



I would write more, but I need to nurture myself.

Yesterday I had an extreme shock in my line of duty. A patient had a vagal reaction to a colonoscopy.
My monitor has alarms and I have alarm fatigue. Everything seemed fine, but the nurse mentioned the patient was brady-ing down (extremely slow heart rate consistent with the vagal reflex of stretch on a viscus).

Instantly I drew up atropine and gave it at the same time telling the gastroenterologist to STOP and to pull out the scope.

He was in shock. He didn't. He said the atropine is in...it will be okay.

I had to say, 'THIS PATIENT IS GOING TO CODE IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY"

He pulled the probe. I had epinephrine, a whole stick of it, ready, in hand, assembled if the removing the scope didn't work.

The patient recovered.

My body was shaking. Absolutely shaking.

The next minute the surgeon wanted to put the scope in, the heart rate started to dip again, and I told him no result from this study is worth risking another code blue.

I gave fifteen milligrams of ephedrine and prayed for the best.

Two minutes later he stopped his study.

The patient recovered uneventfully. The blood pressure and oxygen saturation never had dropped because we had caught this one early.

But I'm spent.

This is what I got when I worked post-call.

I might be quiet for a few days, know Ross and I are always thinking about you, with our love, and no matter what we are always sending our healing too.

And yes, for those of you who are experiencing the 'spiritual bowel prep'--be strong! We gave fair warning in our blog post. We are surprised at who is dismayed at what is happening--even those who said, 'I am ready, bring it on!'

Yes, this is real.

Good things are happening.

The vibrational mismatch between here and now, and Ross' here and now, is starting to even out.

The ride, for some, is going to be a little 'bumpy'...Ross says to look at it as an adventure...and the end result will be worth it he says.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple