Monday, January 8, 2018

Thin Ice


I feel stuck.

Metaphysically.

It's a funk that is very difficult to describe.

I know my team and Ross are with me.

In a way I feel powerless. I'm one who tends to 'make change' both in myself and others.

Whatever is going on now, the energies are very different. It is as if they are directing me to look with clarity at things I have ignored for a long time. In my home, in my personal life. With my work. Even my glasses broke! A little screw fell out of the frame, and I need to get a new pair anyway. I'm tired of being visually impaired, it's been only two years now for me with glasses. My eyes are getting to the point where I can't see without them, and I need a stronger prescription. Tiny letters are very hard for me to see.

Anyhow, yesterday I changed the sheets on my bed, and I cleaned up some old boxes that had been blocking a way to access a drawer where I keep my sheets. They had been there for two years! It felt good to get things organized again.

I see it is going to take a long time. I'm able to throw things out now, which helps. As Ross says, 'get rid of the things you don't like and keep the ones you adore.'

As you can see, by the time, there's no work for me today. Work is VERY slow. Sometimes when I do work I go in for one case. I trust things will improve, I know Ross tells me not to worry. Everything will work out for the highest good, I know.

Isa (I think, I recall) is ICE and the rune for 'standstill'. Sometimes there is nothing you can 'do' but wait. And to improve your resources until the thaw.

Things are going on behind the scenes in the outside world. It's so hard with the censorship to know what is actually happening. I know it will come out in time.

There was a message form anonymous. It said something to the effect that the news is going to come down about the horrors of people you know and love and admire in the world of entertainment, government, etc. It will turn your world upside down, and just be ready for it.

(To be honest that is like, old news for me, and I'd welcome it to get out in the open and be OVER).

I think this is an excellent analogy to this lifesaving video I saw yesterday:



It pretty much covers it.

The shock, the reflexes, the urge to panic.

The advice to wait until the physical reaction passes, about four minutes.

Then to not fight the ice but to be smart and work with it by kicking yourself out of the hole, like you're swimming.

Then to crawl on the ice and to test it before you get up and seek warmth.



















Recall how powerful the glacier is when it carves a valley through the mountain.

It seems slow, painfully slow, as it flows down the valley.  It moves what? Inches or feet a year?

The results are worth it.

So it is with Ascension.

According to our guides, we are really 'fast' at this new experience of a planet Ascending with all her inhabitants upon her.

For those of us who have been actively awakening for the past five, ten, twenty years...it's a long time.

Cobra said we entered a different phase January 3 and it will end at the end of March.  I don't know whether to trust him. What I do know is the energies shifted for me around that time, and also, I am planning travel around Spring Break. It's the first Spring Break I've gotten too enjoy since 2012.  It's only a coincidence. We shall see!


Ross waves hello and says he is 'hard at work' where he is at the moment. He blows us a kiss and waves again.



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple