Wednesday, November 8, 2017

You Will Have Dreams Which Are Beyond Anything You Have Ever Envisioned



Things shall happen at a rapid pace. 

They already are.

Everything is in the right position.

We are poised to enact the most wonderful miracle which is beyond anything you ever could expect.

Why are you not hearing of it?

Because of the business of 'mass communication' and 'mass media' which has 'ulterior motives' (Ross moves his finger and thumb in the 'money' gesture--ed).

Everything will happen for the best.

Everything will happen for the best.

Everything will happen for the best.

In fact some of it is already happening.

Some of you are risking your lives to expose the darkness and all that is hidden. 

I thank you. You were born for this.  It will steamroller over the money-laden lies the public has been fed since a long time.

Everything will happen for the best.

Do not be afraid of anything.

Carla I want you to talk about Haus and what you saw with me yesterday.







C:  I was driving home at the time of the vet appointment. I saw Haus emerge where you are. He was startled to be there for the briefest moment. Then he started to run around. His body worked like it had when he was in health, and he was very happy to discover this. Then he ran close to me, and licked my face, once, and went back to the running. I think you said something to the effect that you would take good care of him and walk  him every day. Then everything went black.


R:  There isn't more I have to say, except moments like this happen with all of your loved ones who make the transition. There is an initial shock of being 'somewhere else' which quickly passes.  This feeling is replaced with utter joy and amazement that anything like this could be possible! Everything happens for the absolute best!  How about your ring, Carla? The London Blue Topaz? What is it doing for you?

C:  It's been helping since the minute I put it on. A warm comforting energy, which soothes and helps me to accept the changes with Haus, and with mom. My sadness isn't devastation like it normally is. With Haus and with mom I have a sense of powerlessness. With Haus because Jared took him off all the medications (he was actually well controlled), THEN Haus had the longest seizure, and THEN Jared decided to put the dog down.  He asked for my advice, and when we were there, Haus was fine with no seizures because he was on his meds. Your saying to tell Anthony, 'Haus will die in the gentlest and most painless possible way.' helped me too. And your saying to me that my mom will die in a way that 'isn't anyone's fault' and 'there will be no second guessing' helps too. There's a horrible pressure when a loved one isn't well, and is expected to die. Your telling me to relax until you tell me it's time spares me this pressure. I thank you.

R:  How about your work?

C:  I'm tired and sleepy again. Early start. Yesterday wasn't horrible. It had its moments. But I got to eat. And I wore the mask, and my patients and colleagues were okay with it. I'm one day closer to March when I don't have to wear it any more. 

R:  Did you love it, being back after being home?

C:  No. I didn't hate it either. My nurse forgot to set up my suction for me twice, and I was in two emergencies where my drugs and equipment were not properly stocked in my cart. I was able to work around it (oral airway instead of nasal one, atropine instead of ephedrine). It added to the stress unnecessarily.

R:  Is there anything else you want to ask?

C:  Are we home? Not me in my house, but when can I see you and be with you?

R:  Shhhh. I can't tell you this about the day. But you do this every night. You return to me while you are asleep. This is why you are so tired. There is a lot of work going on on the Other Side, honey. And you are always, always an arm's length away from me when you are here.  (gestures points to eye, right eye, and then away--ed) I won't let you out of my sight.   Does this give you comfort?

C:  Yes Ross.  The horrible people are doing horrible things, with our health insurance, with our new gas tax, with the mandatory vaccinations.  The people running society aren't nice. They do unspeakable acts of cruelty as their 'religion' and they let the power of ruling over us go to their heads. It's scary to know what's really going on. With the lies. And the 'plans' such as Agenda 21. It helps to know Haus is really good now that he's out of the whole thing. For those of us who are still here, your support and the support from all our teams is vital. It keeps us going.


R:  clap! clap! It is done.  Both the message (Carla has an early start and can't be late) and the (interlaces fingers--ed) merging of the here and now with the eternal. Everything shall fall into place. (holds one finger up--ed) Albeit rather quickly! It will make your head spin once you are finished and you go back and take a look at it. With all the spells and sorcery which are having an affect upon you and all of humanity, you are not able to see clearly like I can this progress which is being made. It's a 'confusion' sort of cloud they have set upon you. One day this shall clear! And you shall see with eyes like my own!



Clap! clap!







R:  We wish you all a good journey on this loving day. The future is good.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple