Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tidbits




This is a Zonkey. It is in Colombia, and is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Today's blog post is going to be a 'little bit of everything' and also, very brief.  There are new restrictions on me at work, I must be 'on time', or else I risk losing my job.

I trust.




Progress

I wish to share that yesterday both Anthony and I witnessed the most beautiful cloud ships. Some had the appearance of metal which we saw briefly and it went away.  We took photographs which did not do them justice.

I also was rushing from the hospital forty miles away to pick up my son, and under stress because we had to do an exchange (the team didn't need more than two uniforms) and then go to the place that puts numbers on jerseys, before Anthony's 'Big Night' at the Microsoft Store for the Xbox release.

As I was taking the exit to Anthony's school, Ross said, 'Don't worry I am right here.' and I knew he was talking 'overhead' in the N.J., the ship he drives.

I felt it.

The split has taken place, physical help is imminent, and if you look at the news stories all these things are coming out which are unraveling the 'sweater' of the Old Ways and making room for the new. It may be disturbing. For continuity of the co-creation this storyline twist 'has to be'. 

A certain flat-head-snake says things will happen 'later'...it's disinformation ...it's now...just it doesn't look like it. 

Please hang in there and be patient as you will be pleased with the results once it is done.

(Ross says, 'pardon our dust as we remodel the current contemporary collective Consciousness'-- with his dry sense of humor--ed)



Mom

Apparently there has been a total of three strokes now, with one being just the day we brought her back to the hospital. There is concern her stoma was to tight and blocking urine outflow. The teams are on it. She looks better and feels better. All your Reiki is greatly appreciated.

Mentally, it is clear her forgetfulness is going to make her need to have full assistance. Sadly, she has no insight to this, and wishes to return to living alone as she did before her stroke. Her family is considering placement options, and I trust the right living situation will work out for her.

My sisters and I have been working together as a team and this is a blessing.




Unexpected Kindness

At the Microsoft store, I had a shock. The new products couldn't be released until midnight eastern time, or nine p.m. our time.

I have work today, and must be on time.

I explained this as I returned the old x-box for a gift certificate. The woman was extremely kind, and offered us the number one spot for the walk in purchases. Stock was limited, and pre-order had priority.

It was a long, slow, three hours, but a very nice party with food, music, and prizes. Anthony was thrilled and very happy.  He played Madden 2018 as he waited.

I popped in and out of the store. (more to follow).

There was a thirty-percent discount at the local Starbucks in the mall for people who attended the event. So I went.

As I waited, two workers from Microsoft were in line waiting to pick up their order. I thanked them for the planning of the event, as it was clear a lot of thought had been put into the party because it was going so smoothly.

They said, 'at least you don't know the things that went wrong so that is good feedback!'

I gently explained to them how Anthony's grandmother just had her third stroke, I was in the hospital all day, and it's not looking good. He's crying over her already. Then I just got the text from his father that Haus had the biggest seizure ever, his brain cancer is worse, so tomorrow he will call the vet to make an appointment for the dog to be put down. I'm not telling Anthony. Tonight is his night, and we are so very grateful for the opportunity -- it means the world to both of us and we appreciate it so.

One person was the manager, Chris.

He said he would get extra things for Anthony.

He did.

He gave him a tee shirt.  He gave him a twenty-dollar gift card. He gave discounts (we didn't realize it until we got rang up). And he even gave Anthony HIS Scorpio edition console. Only the pre-orders could get them, and Anthony was devastated when the worker told him he could only get the other version...the manager saw this and offered.

All he asked for was a picture with me and with Anthony. They took a photo of the three of us.

I never in a million years expected such kindness.

Jared is going to be the one to tell Anthony about Haus, and to take him from school for the last trip to the veterinarian. I give Jared full permission to do whatever it takes to help the child grieve, even if its a full day off school.

Please send the Transition symbol for our loved ones, Mom and Haus, if you know it. Thanks.



London Blue

A ring caught my eye at the mall.  I thought it was an indicolite tourmaline. The price was reasonable.

My indicolite gypsy ring broke, and the stone came out of the setting. I missed it, as it felt a special connection to Ross. I can fix it, just not yet.

It was a London Blue topaz. Its in a shape of a new Reiki symbol I was given just outside the mall.

White topaz is the first stone Ross ever gave to me. There's some of those in the ring too.

I waffled on the purchase. I know Ross had been with Anthony and said, 'have fun'...especially while I was talking with the woman at the shirt shop as I picked up the jerseys. She is into crystals, and needed a 'Reiki Doc 101' on how to ground because she's so 'floaty'. I also gave her my angelite bracelet on the spot, much to her delight.

I gave.

I never in a million years thought Ross would give to me.

He did.

London Blue Topaz is excellent for recovering from trauma, healing grief, and a bunch of things. It's not a 'natural' stone in the sense it's white topaz that gets irradiated. That means no harsh chemicals or steam or ultrasound to clean it. The color can change. In a way that makes sense.

More on Blue Topaz




Pushing Trust

I had hoped not to go back to work. As the split was approaching, I had hoped a miracle would happen, and life would improve.

My heart isn't in it. Yet I must support us. It's embarrassing to go to work now that the new people have essentially 'demoted' me and three other workers.

I have to go.

Ross is 'here', I know it.

Things are going on beyond my control, even beyond my capability to understand.

I have to be okay with it.

I get told all the time there will be a miracle from Jesus, and I will be happy.

I trust this with all my heart.

It's not easy right now. I'm going through so much. Looking back I've been through even more my whole life!

So I know I can do it.

Everything works out for the Highest Good, even with my mom, even with Haus. Sad as it is, and I know I will take her loss hard. Haus' too. Sometimes Creator works in ways that are perfection which is beyond all understanding.

So I trust in the good.






clap! clap!

Time to shower and get ready for work.

Only forty five minutes today at the keyboard...sigh....

I really adore writing to you, and I thank you for the opportunity to write like this. I love it so.

I can tell it helps, and I am glad Ross and I are able to reach out to you in times like this.



This last photo is Ross' sense of humor. He picked this one for you. He's still giggling over it. He says, 'this is how I was when I was at school!' (the dunce).  He always teases me because I was the academic one, the nerd, who loved school back in the day (and now too!).


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple