Thursday, November 9, 2017

Putting All The Pieces Together




I solve puzzles.

I like to solve puzzles, and I also like to learn.

I see patterns.

These are the answers which came up from painfully reading this article by The Council titled, 'Now You See It Now You Don't'.

It made me depressed this article!  I have a 'discard by' date, all my molecules in my body are 'flipping in and out of reality at a super fast rate', and THEY--the Council--play games as 'they have all the answers'.

Who cares if it violates our Free Will if they tell us what we are? It's too late for that. I'm in for it, in for the long haul.

The whole drive home I was ready to write a point by point contradiction, titled, I AM NOT. Because they point to what 'we are' with hints. And as far as I am concerned, with my disposable incarnation as 'Carla'--according to them--I am caught in the turbulence of a very ugly game, conscious but not conscious enough, terrified of death and 'reaching for objects of permanence to reassure me through the experience of Life'.  I felt it makes me sound like a laboratory animal.

But you know what? It's not worth it to argue.  It won't change anything.

The only thing I know about me is I like solving puzzled and looking for patterns, and writing about it. And in my heart of hearts, after this body is destroyed forever, and I'm dead, whatever is left will probably like solving puzzles too--the eternal mystery of my soul that the Council hints to but never once says because (like salt on an open wound) 'if we told you what you are then we would take away the pleasure of you figuring out the answer for yourselves'.

Yes, the Council is officially on my shit list.

And I am NOT going to 'write a letter' to their supervisors to get them in trouble. It doesn't matter.

Why do I do this? Solve the puzzles and write? Because of my personality type: video on rarest Myers-Briggs personality type--only two percent of the population.





The frustration I am trying to communicate here is just like this puzzle. Pieces fit. And all the options sound remarkably the same. There is a 'narrative' by official media outlets and entertainment businesses. Yesterday Anthony changed a song on the radio only to have it playing at the exact same part on a different radio station! Sometimes it's across three!  We call it 'the brainwashing hour'.

Everything is controlled. And the censorship is getting into our feed streams on FB and Twitter. I haven't seen anything about the 11:11 gateway in my feed, or the recent Super Moon, or even Mercury Retrograde.

Remember, those who oppress us are highly into the metaphysical sciences, they don't want us to awaken to our true selves, and they keep all this information such as expertise in the movement of the stars and the planets as it affects our personal lives away from us. Even Ronald Reagan had his own astrologer with Nancy. And the narrative made it out to be 'some joke'.

I am not joking.



This is what I see.  I see people in our community online, putting the pieces together.

I see, despite the Narrative and Mind Control and Psychological Operatives, I see story after story of pedophiles and casting couches coming to the light. Kevin Spacey. Harvey Weinstein. Even Charlie Sheen who reportedly caused great pain and anguish to Corey Haim...

It gives me great joy to see this, this momentum building even as the powers that be try to stifle it.

And it gives me great hope.



Except for the book on Cannibalism and Blood Drinking by Kerth Barker, all of my 'puzzle pieces' I will provide as links here, so if you like solving puzzles too, you may read through all the articles, watch the videos, and watch the pieces fit together too.

Kerth's main assertion which opened my eyes is that many people who are in the Illumnati (Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart) are disillusioned and want it destroyed too. There is a hierarchy. Not everyone is happy with the status quo, or the direction of their leadership.  The other thing is he claims that the people who perpetuate this organization are in fact themselves abused children who have grown up, and out of fear, identify with their perpetrators...they are damaged people who still have the option to turn away and heal and take the high road.

Here is an article from the New York Times on Research on Men Who Rape. I read it with interest. The minds of the rapists don't work like yours and mine. They admit to having penetrative sex without consent. Then they categorically DENY that they 'are rapists' Yet, by definition, they are! It is a fascinating article.

I also am concerned about the push in health care, no only with the 'business' of it, but with the mandatory shots. It's starting to feel like the concentration camps where the doctors -- we are conditioned to trust doctors! -- were the ones who did unspeakable things. And in Kerth's book, this is where the killings take place for the human meat market. People who have nobody who would miss them, immigrants, are taken to a warehouse and told they cannot leave because they have a rare disease. Photos are taken of them, front and back, naked. These images go to sophisticated catalogs on the black market. When a consumer chooses one for their 'meat,' the individual is taken to an examination room for a medical checkup. (this insures the meat is 'safe to eat' and 'not diseased'). It's during the examination when the doctor is behind the patient that they are killed by a knife to the neck. This is in cases of non-adrenalized meat. At parties where this meat is serves the photos and the name of the person are prominently displayed. One high-adept had wallet portraits of everyone he has ever eaten and carried it with him like you would family photos. He showed it to Kerth.

Here are some links:





This isn't the first time humans have been enslaved and taken steps to escape it.

We are truly on our way to freedom, and to better times.

I see and talk to one or more of these three people every day. Their love for us is genuine, and there is no mistaking it for anything else in the world! It is strong, completely accepting, and offering hope.

She taught me to be who I am, and supported me every step of the way while I was in medical school, internship, and residency.

For all the Council says about what is 'real' and 'what isn't',  I know these three souls are very REAL.

And as insignificant as I am, in the grand scheme of things, (according to the Council's latest post), these three have taught me, by their example and my pure and holy love for them, to tirelessly work for YOU, to send very strong Reiki and Divine Peace Healing out to YOU (I have Sirian, Pleiadian, Agarthan, and Lyrian energy I send, and now my students do too.)...and to learn!

The Council says they have 'twenty radio stations all over the globe in all languages'. Here's an example from a Pleiadian website of people they post up as sources of inspiration:

  • Ben Fulford
  • Ronna Herman
  • Sandra Walter
  • Mahala
  • Selacia
  • Kara Schallock
  • Shanta Gabriel
  • Gillian Macbeth-Louthan
  • Marilyn Raffaele
  • Patricia Cota-Robles
  • Meline Lafonte
  • Mira of the Pleiadean High Council through Valerie Donner
  • Lauren G. Gorgo
  • Ron Head (The Council)
  • John Smallman (Saul, and Our Elder Brother)
  • Gaia Portal
  • Carolina Oceana Ryan
  • Nathalie Glasson
  • Linda Robinson
  • Kryon (Lee Carroll)
  • L'Aura Pleiadian
  • Jennifer Farley
  • Kauilapele
  • Alexandra Meadors of Galactic Connection
  • Isabel Henn
  • Matthew Message
  • Monty (Montague Keen)
  • Marc Gamma
  • Sheldan Nidle
  • Mike Quinsey
  • yours truly with Ross

It's dizzying, isn't it?


How many do I trust and follow?

Seven of the 'dots'.

Are the others okay?

I don't know.   They don't 'resonate' with me.

Do some say they are Divinely Sent?

All of them.

Are they Divinely Sent, truly, or just saying they are?

I wish I could say. I can only speak for two or three.

How many have I met and interacted with either online or in person? Twelve besides us.
(I've met the snake dude too, but didn't list him or his lady).

How many know me, really, truly know me, and Ross? Two and a half. Because with Kryon, in his presence during a channeling, I was like, 'do they know me? do they know me? do they know who I am?' and in an icky voice Kryon said, 'weeeee know WHO you ARE....' and it didn't comfort me. Certainly not warm fuzzies!

Who do I see? With my spirit eyes/third eye/intuition?

I see Ross. Divine Father. Divine Mother. Mary. Jesus. Joseph. Adama. Ashtar Sherhan. Buddha. Archangel Michael. Archangel Raphael. Archangel Raziel. Merlin. SaLuSa.  Uncle Belu, Uncle Wawa, Uncle Marty and Uncle Sid (they run other Universes, my Uncles and Aunts. I wear a bracelet from them.) I also am a medium, and I communicate with animals.  I am an expert in gemstones and applying them for healing of the aura. This comes from a long ways back...

Does this matter?

Yes and no.

It matters not to the Divine Project Ross leads, Ascension, the workings of the Council, and the raising of the consciousness of humanity on earth right now.

It matters to me, to my heart.

It concerns me some people are in the messaging business for the money, and that some are compromised (I can't say exactly who, but I stay with those I trust).

To quote Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca, 'Our lives don't matter a hill of beans when it comes to the cause...' (I quoted off my memory, not looking it up...)

The adversary is formidable but not insurmountable. They warned us through the movie the Kingsmen that they had technology to alter brain function (implants) and plans to take over the world. A secret military/spy operation to save us is 'hidden in plain sight'--not sure exactly who funds it! lol. And in the sequel, cannibal, ruthless people who use cyborgs as junkyard dogs against humans...poison all illegal drugs...and there are trackers only a mucous membrane needs to be crossed for the tiny electronics to work (in the first movie too, he drank wine laced with it).  In Fast and the Furious -- I forget what number--they had the spy thing that used every cell phone camera. And now, there's facial recognition technology so good it can identify people crossing the street from a camera up on top of a building. China is categorizing people into 'good citizens' (pay their bills, follow the law) and 'bad ones'.

It's the end.

And in the end, it doesn't matter.  (Linkin Park song What I've Done...pops in my head...lol

Wherever you  'resonate' and 'connect to source'  find what words for you.

And for those who remain under the wings of Ross and me?

This brings us great joy.

Thank you.


clap! clap!

It's time to go for work.




Ross

Carla has quite the exposition here.

We really want you to take away with this post that there is (points to corner of his right eye--ed) there is MORE to things than meets the eye.

(touches his heart--ed) What the heart is telling you (when it is not in fear) is most important. That is what Carla means when she says it 'resonates' with her or with you. What is your heart telling you? Is this truth? Or is this propaganda to promote fear, confusion, misunderstanding.

What Carla forgot to say and I will add is that Josef Mengele had all the 'bells and whistles' or 'markings' of a High Adept Satanist Priest. And he's not the only one of them out there.

(he blows on his knuckles, dusts his knuckles on his shirt--ed)  (I can tell he means business, he's not saying a word, but I can sense his job is to help knock those souls out of their power and send them to Divine Mother to merge or heal.--ed)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple