Thursday, October 12, 2017

Eye Of An Eagle, Hands Of A Woman, Heart Of A Lion




A surgeon disclosed what his teacher had taught him about being a successful surgeon.  A surgeon must have the eye of an eagle (to see EVERYTHING while working), the 'hands of a woman' (to be delicate with the tissue) and the heart of a lion (to never be afraid, to be brave, because it's dangerous work).

I like it.

In a way, I think everyone who works in the O.R. needs to have these skills to work effectively.

And as part of a team.

That's where I spend my waking hours, in the O.R.

That's where Creator has put me--for now--and I have two stories to share that will help you see how even the eagle-eyed, lady-handed, lion-hearted are getting their chance to 'wake up' to their own spiritual gifts.




Maria is a surgical technologist, or scrub tech.  See the one on the left with the instrument in the hand? That is her role. (me I'm on the other side of the draped, in the middle, that's my role as anesthesiologist).

She works at Kaiser now, but moonlights for us at night.

She likes to talk of ghosts.

Frankly, the 'ghost talk' isn't my favorite, but I'm always polite, open, and supportive whenever people talk.

Maria has an aunt in Mexico who 'has the gift' and it was 'much trouble' for her. There was a spirit causing her much intrusion for a long time.

Finally Auntie went to a psychic.

The psychic said in two days you will have a dream, and you will see this spirit. Ask them what it is that they want.

The dream came, as predicted.

The spirit owed someone money. They had a debt. They wanted it repaid. So the Auntie paid the debt, and the spirit went away.

She told me this in the O.R. when there were other people present.

That's huge.

It was at the end of the case, I think.

She said, 'Carla, you like, still see things, right?'

Yup.

Then she shared.




The bigger story is from Stephanie, the surgical nurse, the one with Muffin the dog who passed recently.

Stephanie stopped me in the hall. She wanted to talk.

She's at the hungry for information stage.

Stephanie is my only Reiki student from the two physical classes I held in my house who still practices Reiki.

She's adorable. Very humble, very earnest, very interested in things that are not of this world.

She has always looked up to me like a big sister, too, asking for advice on her pregnancies (one sadly miscarried), and having me check the heart beat of the baby on her second one when she was scared something had happened (it didn't fortunately).

She's also one of the nurses on a popular medical TV show who appears in the O.R.  You might recognize her.

She says that in the Philippines some people are 'born with the third eye' but most don't talk about it.

She wondered why she is experiencing 'more'. Remember a while ago she felt 'different'?

Yesterday she reached by my bracelets. I have one on from Divine Mother Incarnate.

Stephanie FELT it.

Her hand was moving by mine and she was like, 'it's HOT, Carla!' and 'It's not warm...but there's this energy to it, I feel it! What is it?'

I told her it was made by the highest vibration energy incarnate on the planet, Isabel Henn.

I confessed I have the 'second highest energy' on the planet right now. That one went completely over her head.

I had a giveaway bracelet from the surgery center I'd been wearing for two weeks. I gave it to her.

We talked.

She had a LOT of questions about 'what is going on?' as in 'with the world'?

She worries about how much evil there is in it.

She asked me questions about it, she worries for her children.

I told her it's everywhere. Hidden. But not good.

She asked for an example.

I said, 'how about the Roman Catholic Church?'

Well, what's in there?

Perhaps you have heard of the pedophilia?

She nodded, that's common news. Everyone knows.

It's organized. HIGHLY organized.

Well, where do those kids go? Do they live?

No. They don't live.

Hmmmm.  Then she pressed for more details.

I didn't budge. I just said, 'it gets worse' and 'it's really bad'.  And 'that's why I stopped going to church'.

She asked, 'well, what can I do to help?'

Don't watch TV.

She doesn't.

Don't listen to pop music. I named one, a female one, white, cute, but I know many readers would defend her as 'wholesome'. I said, 'don't listen to that one!'

She said, 'I know they are all devil worshippers anyways'.

Always wait for the other person to say it, always. Most aren't ready to hear the truth about Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

I said, 'so you know?'

She said yes, She asked me 'have you seen A Call To An Uprising?'

Oh yeah. That, and plenty more. I smiled.

She asked again, 'what can I do?'

I said, 'be aware, make good choices with your purchases, and don't give THEM any of your money. They like money and need it to keep their system going. A lot. And don't fear. They thrive on fear.'

She asked, 'What about the end times?'

Um...they're here and we are in the middle of them.

She panicked. It's really NOW? Is it the beginning? Are we going to live?

I calmed her down. 'It's the beginning of something wonderful. It's only the end times for those pedophiles/devil worshippers honey. They aren't going to be able to control anything any more.'

Well, how? she asked.

I reminded her who I speak to.  (actually, she enjoyed enjoyed enjoyed hearing the story of how I've spoken to Blessed Mother for years. From the very beginning. It's in this blog. Stephanie also smells roses, and I assured her, it's Her. The real thing. She said her car felt like it was stuffed with a million rose petals. Yup. That's the Sign! I'm also a little jealous because I haven't smelled the roses yet, in all my many years of talking with angelic beings.)

I told her it's all under control.  Actually there are incarnate apostles and things, working together on it here. Everything is going to be okay.

I told her that Therese of Lisieux, the 'Little Flower' is alive and doing her thing in the Philippines.

I've never seen such joy and delight as what flashed across Stephanie's face at hearing that! She was thrilled! Absolutely, positively thrilled.

You should have also seen Ross' smile. He is so very proud and pleased with her awakening.

I was very content to be on the receiving end of both of their smiles, to enjoy them, as the fruits of some very, very, very long and hard work at everything I do.

Good things are coming.

Just you wait and see.

<3



The heart was from Ross.

I'm post call and late for work again. It's a short day. Surgery meeting, then one case. I hope I see my friend who is visiting California.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple