Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Invest In Rest





I'm experiencing intense energy shifts at this time.

I found recently in situations where I should have been sleepy, I was optimistic and wasn't tired as I would have been.

But now, I seem to be catching up. I find myself nodding off to sleep after having had a full night's rest. It's fortunate I'm off work for the week, no one is at risk.

I can't put my finger on it.

On the one hand, Ross instructed me to pack half of what I normally would. He also showed me himself smoking cigarettes, his hands shaking, to get across the idea he is very nervous and wants me to understand he would like things to go well between us. When Anthony and I arrived at our location, Ross was saying to go to my favorite place, as it was calling for me. And I did. I've never seen the fireworks show here, and I did, the first night we arrived.

Now it's quiet.

The air is smoky.

I'm not getting much signals from anyone, except my body is going through some intense energy shifts.

And it's okay to rest.

So I am.

I'm keeping a low profile until things resolve, and stocking up on as much rest and relaxation as I can.

This full moon feels 'different'...and I'm content to just ride it out.

I must go now. My abdominal pain is completely resolved, and oddly enough, my lungs are improved too--noticeably--since the Reiki Request I made to the team.

Thank you for all you do,

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Carla the Reiki Doc