Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Count Your Blessings






Today we are going to discuss attention and intention, or in another way of looking at it, validation.

This is an advanced exercise for the Consciousness.

It is very advanced.

It's also coming from many angles in my life, so I think it is correct and true as a lesson from Spirit.

Here's part of what started it:

My sweet child, why are you so focused on this storm you called Irma? It is energy combined with water, nothing more. You are afraid of it imagining all the horrors it could bring. Don't you still know that you are only giving more energy to this storm? With every (well meant) sharing of warnings and videos about the possible destructions it might bring, you are feeding this energy. With your fears of it you are feeding its energy. Why are you doing this? Why don't you just take away the energy from it and focus on a decreasing wind that is moving away from the shores back to the open sea where it can't damage anything? Just send it your love and visualize it moving back to the open sea, to the ocean if you want to do something. But never focus on the destructive energies. Don't engage with the energies, remain in an observing postition. Gaia has to clear so much old energies but she can do this also on the wide open sea. It is you and also those who don't work for the best interest of you who are pulling/attracting this storm to you. Your fears are pulling this storm to the coastal lines and might even increase the power. Yes, your thoughts as a collective are so powerful to do this.
Please take my advice and get out of your fear mode. Stay calm and peaceful. You might take some precautionary steps when you feel better with this, as it still is a storm, but don't do this out of fear. Do it more the way like you do the harvesting and refilling your heating fuel tanks to prepare for winter.
There are higher forces working for you, but as you have free will we have to respect it; when you decide as a collective to be afraid of the storm and that it will bring only devastation, we can't do much as it would be your free will choice to experience this. It is up on you and when you decide to stay calm we will be able to help you much better.

I love you so much my sweet child
your Divine Mother
Goldenstar

This advice worked! Yesterday Irma was downgraded to a Tropical Storm. 


Please take a moment and look at the photo of the sunken garden at the Butchart which is at the top.  You will look closely and see on the right almost dead center in the image is a raised portion of the garden with some trees on top.

That's called The Mound.

The sunken garden is an old limestone quarry. That's the business the Butchart family was in. Making limestone and concrete. 

This place was a terrible mess of the earth, a total eyesore. The Mound is a portion that was harder than limestone and they couldn't dig out. 

Jenny Butchart wished to turn the ugly to beautiful with a garden. She approached her husband, who out of pure and holy love for her, granted her request with no questions asked on the expense. 

This is now one of the top attractions in the city of Victoria, and at over one-hundred years old, a national treasure of Canada. 





Work has not been easy.

They are taking away our drug boxes--something I've always had access to in my work as a box or a fanny pack--and making us go to the stupid machine with the drawers and take everything out before the case. 

It's going to make me waste precious time between cases, and also, risk not having 'enough' to keep my patients asleep because pharmacy wants to save money on the whole box and box checking process. 

I'm devastated.

I watched my father's life turn to a living hell as the government stepped into his classroom over the course of his career as an elementary school teacher. When I was in my early teens it was lots of observations and meetings with the principal. And at the end of his career, he had to document for each student that an idea was presented, then learned. Every single concept! He spent more time documenting and covering his ass than teaching! (This is a man who used to let me grade his papers at night, and I had fun with it.)

It's like that in medicine.

Unilaterally the administration decided to replace all of the laryngoscopes with disposables. It's like having an LED Christmas light from your tree or your house to illuminate the airway while you are at the most dangerous part of your job. Since the other sister hospitals use it, and since the lazy ass guy who runs sterile processing wants to save money and get a bonus at my hospital--even though our anesthesiologists have fought it tooth and nail for five years--they just chose it. 

But since my specialty is a 'Service', my boss caves in to the administration every single time.  On a whim, they can always replace us.

Yesterday was different. I had a new gyn-oncology surgeon. He works usually at the fancy hospital by the beach. Ours is nice, but not the expensive one where the rich people go.

His team was super helpful, super kind, super professional, and listened. When I said I had concerns for patient safety--the nurse (nurses run our hospital, it's true, and this one is a Daisy Award winner--it's a big deal) said 'oh no I've never had a problem with this thing on the table moving' ....I said, 'well, once with a patient this size the head moved to the end of the table and it was scary. We had to add the shoulder pads.

The surgeon was ON IT and made sure we got the pads before the operation began.

His rule is, 'if we think of it for safety, then we do it for safety.'

At the end of the case--he always called me Dr. so and so during the case, he actually came over and shook my hand over the drapes!

I felt so appreciated. Especially in this environment where medicine is having the government ruin it just like it did for my dad. He told me never to go into teaching, it's awful. (When I was a child, doctors, lawyers, and teachers were all way more respected than they are today.)




Here is the one from yesterday on the timelines please pay attention to the Rice experiment.

Yesterday I had Anthony take a shower in the morning. It did wonders for his mood. And for me, last night, I dug out my old face scrubber like in the picture, and I used it.

I've been running on fumes for so long, I haven't been able to take good care of myself.



I saw this yesterday and I knew I needed to make changes.

Also with Ross.

He's been SO quiet lately, it's been killing me. He talks here. But not to me, personally. He wants me to go meditate regularly. It's so hard to find the time.

Yesterday I had to go to the office supply store to buy paper for Anthony. College Ruled.

Ross had me buy a three ring binder--ridiculous thing with polka dots and hearts--very colorful--to put in it his messages to me. We get papers in our wrapped drug trays (not the ones from the lock boxes, those are different). Sometimes I write a note from him. So I punched holes and put them in.

I also have tiny notebooks with hearts on them.

Now I can keep a record of our time alone, just like I did with Blessed Mother. I have a foot locker full of old journals filled with our conversations over medical school and residency.

It makes me feel better about US.



Here is how I am going to change my life.

I am going to work with the Universal laws of manifestation.

I am going to focus on things that I want and make me feel good and happy and nurtured and warm and loved and being treated with compassion.

I am well aware that the things I ignore will not do well.

And I am going to ignore a lot of things to make them disappear.

For some reason, intention, attention, and validation have a LOT more strength than meets the eye as long as we are incarnate.

And instead of fighting things I think are unfair, I'm going to make it a point to ignore them, which is a lot worse for them, energetically.

Or for things like paying bills, or housework, which must be done--I will use the minimum energy and save my attention and 'power' for things I enjoy more.

Let's see how this works!


Ross smiles and waves. He knows it's time for me to wake up Anthony and make breakfast. He gives a smile and two thumbs up.

(I actually just read through his four messages to me on the notepaper from work from this year, and I'm very glad I read them)




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple


P.S. Please don't request us for regular healings--just us two--without looking at the fee schedule. There is a request from a reader in India to have 'regular sessions' for her headaches. We don't work in that paradigm, although many of our healers do to support themselves. Your options are--in an emergency a special request from us once in a while but not very often--is free. A request to our team of healers is free. A request to our page, Doctors With Reiki--is free. But until we put up that 'shingle' with our fee schedule and services on it, and announce it to the public, please refrain from asking as Carla is on very short available free time.

Thank you.