Thursday, June 15, 2017

5261





Yesterday I was at the surgery center. There was a gap in my day. I did some things I needed to do--visit patients from the day before, write notes, check scheduling for the next day, and negotiate a trade in the schedule requested by a colleague.

Then I needed to call the front desk.

My hand reached for the keys on the phone to dial, and instantly I was lost between time...I started to dial the front desk of my OR from my training and my old job!

5261.

Several days ago I had tried to remember it, and I couldn't. Eight years have passed, where I have been here at 7550.

(The only unusual thing about the new place is the phone extension to the Blood Bank is EXACTLY THE SAME as it was at my old hospital. Kind of weird, huh?)

5261

We always had staff at the front desk, and also, Anesthesia attending and residents IN the hospital.

When the page would come in with that number (I know--page!--how ancient am I? LOL) we wouldn't have much time. We'd find out what the case was, and start preparing the room, like a blur in the photo here.

The most rushed cases the surgeons would bring down the hall without waiting for us to say it's okay to bring the patient in. Sometimes they would be doing chest compressions as the gurney was rolling...once there was a six-year-old girl who had walked through a sliding glass window, and severed her femoral artery. That surgeon, a father, was holding pressure on her wound so tight to stop her from bleeding to death.

I'll never forget the look on his face as he brought her to us.

He didn't want to lose her.

None of us did.

I started the anesthetic, inserted the arterial line, and initiated the massive transfusion protocol all by myself. My residents were in two rooms, and I was supervising them. I had called my backup into the hospital.

My backup wasn't there when the patient was in the room.

I did all these things to save a life and my name wasn't even on the record.

Even though I did the anesthesia and recorded the data in the twenty minutes before he showed up (and the surgeons did a wonderful 'save' by the time he arrived)--I couldn't write my name on the record because I had two rooms going and technically I was supervising them.

5261--it's all jumbled memories of cases done, of people I've worked with, of trauma emergencies (my personal best was the pilot of the antique plane who crashed at an air show, I took care of him by myself) and open heart cases...

There is no way to communicate what I did to you in ways you would understand it--but it was my LIFE!!!

And that OR is gone, literally razed to the ground to make way for the new building, which has new Operating Rooms with all this high-tech and new people and fancy locker rooms...but a camera in every O.R., remote monitoring of everything that is going on inside, and tons more 'rules' to follow.

For that brief moment there, at the phone, I was lost between time, as if time didn't exist, and I was a healer in conventional medicine with no concept or clue of all that is Reiki.

Does Reiki belong in the Operating Room?

I think so, yes.

Does a Reiki practitioner need to be physically present in the Operating Room to give Reiki?

No.

Reiki can be sent by distance.

There is risk of infection by someone who isn't trained in sterile technique--it's better for staff to give it, or someone designated from outside the Operating Room.

Or, perhaps, a Team, an organized team of Reiki Providers who answer the call with their hearts.

How much should the givers of Reiki be paid for their services? After all, it is an energy exchange, right?

It depends on what dimension you are in, frankly.

If you aren't Ascended, you are focused on 3D and perpetuating it, you will organize a team and make a business model 'to ease suffering' and charge a fee of one hundred fifty dollars for someone from your network to 'send Reiki'...

Let me add that the surgeon makes no more than two-hundred fifty dollars on some cases, whether it is an appendix or a complex hernia--for their time in the Operating Room, the post-op visits in the hospital, and the follow up appointments in their office. Yes--two-hundred fifty dollars--for surgery, hospital care, and follow up in the office--one lump sum for all three areas where the surgeon takes care of you.

This is what insurance has done to healthcare.

If you are in 5D, you work for 'Heaven Dollars'.

The more you give of yourself, the more you examine your own heart and know yourself, the more you Awaken, and the HIGHER your vibration goes!

And the Higher the vibration, the more compatible you are with everything around you.

Including the Universe and the Universal way to manifest what you need.

This is why I don't charge for our team of volunteers--a strictly disciplined, highly-trained group who has been together several years now--to respond to Reiki Requests made to this organization.

We aren't in 3D.

We are in 5D.

Solid.

And one day, in 5D, disease will be obsolete.  Healers won't need to be taking needles and scalpels to people. We will be using light frequencies and sound waves and Reiki and more energy healing--to go to the root of the problem. Perhaps diet and yoga type exercises will be a part of it, I suppose?

It's like wifi.

You can't see it, feel it, taste it, hear it, or touch it.

But you know when it's there when you need it for your electronic device to work when there's no reception (little bars) on your screen.

There's a lot that can be done with wifi.

And so it is with the forms of energy healing which are being made available to us at this time--the Divine Healing Codes (yes, I haven't forgotten them!), Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Agarthan Reiki, Galactic Reiki, Gaia Sophia Reiki (one, two, and Master)...


(Ross says it's time for me to go. I have a big project, he gave me thirty minutes to write, and time is up.)




Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twins