Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Breaking Free





We are very close to our desired end point:  freedom from the Illusion, restoration of our Divine Birth Rights, and reunion with our  Star Families from Home in the Higher Realms.

Here is a message just from today:  https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2017/05/17/rejoice-because-there-is-only-love/

I enjoyed today.

It was like a dream.

I didn't have to wake up early.

I took Anthony out to breakfast to the place where he's been wanting to go for two weeks.

It was relaxed and we got him to school on time.

I couldn't make an appointment/meeting for parents tomorrow, so the teacher offered to meet with me today on my day off.

The timing was excellent since I'm going to have to pick Anthony up for his physical therapy. He still isn't healed from his trampoline accident--there's lingering discomfort in the area.

I mailed a set of 'couples bracelets' to a reader. I always feel a great sense of satisfaction to package everything, to do a reading for the persons involved, and print it up.

The meeting went well.

So did the physical therapy.

I came home, and Anthony's dad picked him up.

I went back to the post office again, this time to mail another custom bracelet and a unicorn one carefully packaged for another reader.   I also got not one but TWO care packages from someone and it means so much.

Now I'm back.

I have a deep sense of satisfaction from today.  It's different from the one I have at my work. I'm not all tired and wore out from it. I needed a day like today.

Tomorrow will be good, too, I look forward to it. I'm working with my friend whose husband is my eye doctor. She's one of the best people I know to make the day pleasant and light. I actually made her a bracelet a long time ago. When I gave it to her she asked if it's to help her keep her temper and she laughed and said she will need it for sure!

Anyhow, medicine is imploding.

I look at it as 'we are closer to home' and like John Smallman says, the underpinnings are coming loose and it can't be repaired, the current structure'.

Look at all these articles that 'came my way' in the last day:



Well, in a way, it's good news that things are being exposed enough that we can move forward.

Frankly, in the back of my mind, I was wondering if this all isn't an excuse for people to just blaze up and support the marijuana movement, right? There's not much pointing as 'bad' in that direction yet on health. Being older, I wouldn't be surprised if in another generation people are talking about the downside of that too. Basically, we are all 'guinea pigs' for the next generation. Right???



Ross is smiling and he says it's okay for me to sign off. 

I just remembered one last thing--Anthony did so well with his physical therapy. Why don't they add a PT visit to everyone once a year, for an evaluation? It can be totally preventative medicine, you know? It's not invasive, there's no drugs, and home stretching exercises and strengthening ones are proven effective. Kind of like a 'how to live in your own body' kind of education and healing, don't you think?



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple


P.S. Divine Father said we are at the ninety percent mark effective today!