Sunday, November 20, 2016

Love...

I just saw this in my news feed...



my post twelve hours ago   Ross had wanted me to write it, and had been insistent I get it 'done' at that time.

John Smallman's Jesus through John post, twelve hours ago


I just smile.


Things are good at this time. I am content. This weekend I don't have to work. I am not stressed. I am getting to enjoy spending time with my family. My health is excellent too.

Yesterday I baked the coffee cake from the recipe I had looked up on Thursday morning with so much delight. When we came home from the basketball game, the house smelled wonderful! I had substituted in coconut sugar for brown sugar, and it had a lower glycemic index than it would have with the brown sugar.

Lately we have been watching movies from the eighties. Last night we had pizza and watched Sixteen Candles, and also, Airplane. The night before we watched The Breakfast Club. And we adore Ferris Bueller's Day Off. We have seen that one many times, the most fun was when we were in Chicago not too long ago.

I feel like I am loved and cared for.

I feel like I have a chance to create, little things, like bracelets and cooking.

I feel like my housekeeping, although daunting, is making some progress. For example, yesterday we put away Anthony's clothes, and sorted out the items he had outgrown. There had been six laundry baskets piled up in his room. He'd take them up but not put them away. Now his room is nice again.  I unloaded the dishwasher and took care of the piles of dishes in the sink, too. I'm also working on the piles of papers that pile up. I've even reclaimed a bed in the guest room!  No more stuff is on it!

I feel like I am in alignment with my Life Plan, with Source, and I trust whatever is meant to be, will happen. Now I look forward to a nice meal I can prepare for my son, a breakfast like I haven't made in over a month--potatoes, eggs, and coffee. It will be nice, and relaxing.

When I can, I will work in the garden a little too. The composting is healthy, and it's time to plant for Spring.

The well-being I am experiencing is hard to describe. I never thought it could be like this.

What's the difference?

It's like a fire with no heat is burning in my chest, one of dazzling positive energy. It keeps me steady. I don't get shaken like I used to. I feel 'solid'. And I know in my heart of hearts, life is meant to be enjoyed.

I realize everything and everybody is on their own 'trajectory', even my son, and that these precious moments are to be enjoyed because they won't remain front and center on my perception, much as it would be fun!....it's not the way it works.

And I know every beat of my heart draws me eternally closer to Ross, and to Home.

Until we reunite, I am enjoying the gifts with me at this time.













Ross

Carla is complete.

Carla is enjoying life while it flows through her.

Carla isn't trying to control that which is beyond her reach.

And Carla accepts what lessons have come into her life.

Carla both respects and enjoys interacting with others on her path.

Carla is home--not that she ever left! (he gestures to him and where he is--ed)

(he puts one finger at each temple on his head and smiles--ed)

All of it is perception!

What setting have you placed your dial?  Is it a happy one?

You can move it, if you are interested.

Go within.  And clear everything out that is causing you to suffer.

The air is clear here, where I am.  Take a deep breath!

You are going to love it!






clap! clap!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple