Monday, September 12, 2016

Another Day





Today is back to normal.

We are back to our routine.

Last night as I was falling asleep on the plane, I felt a sense of change in both myself and Anthony--we had exercised much during our vacation.  We were stronger and better able to run through the airport than we used to.  I had even ran up on HUGE double flight of stairs at our connection in Seattle--while Anthony took the escalator. Sadly, there was ANOTHER mega flight of stairs immediately following, and I chose to walk up the escalator with my backpack and bag. I had a little trouble breathing to the gate at the A terminal which was far, but we made it just in time for boarding.

In flight, I typically have trouble breathing when they depressurize the cabin in preparation for descent. This time, I did much better.

Physical fitness is LIFE!

We walked at least five miles a day more often than not; we put hardly any miles on the rental car.

It helps to have good shoes! I had invested in a pair of new running shoes--and for the first time when I walked it didn't hurt my feet.  (my old pair was one year old)

There is an incredible sense of well-being when we walk for exercise. It affects our mood, our digestion, our breathing, our stamina, and to be honest, it is really nice to be out in the sunshine and fresh air instead of cooped up inside.

Speaking of being cooped up, I want to mention something--I like to be near a window or balcony or have some sort of sensation to be 'near the sky'.  My connection to Spirit is loudest that way, and I like the connection.

At the hotel, something was in the room above ours, and it blocked my connection. I couldn't see or communicate as easily with Ross as I could at home. I actually had terrible nightmares the whole trip.  Except when I took a blanket and went out on the balcony. THEN I was able to connect, not as strongly as at home, but better and the nightmares went away.

I just realized this information might help some of you to connect with your guides in the best possible way.

For those of you who are waiting for bracelets, I will complete your order soon. One I made with fine wire, and I want to put on an s-clasp, but the little ring on the s-clasp is a split ring. The wire will not hold. I need to find a ring to replace it that will.  I also have spirit helping me with the design for the other. I thank you for your patience and look forward to sending them out this week.





Ross

Carla is happy, and content. We spoke a great deal once she arrived home, and she is clearly more comfortable to be able to hear and see me like she is accustomed to communicate with me.

Sometimes it takes the right circumstances or setup for us to connect with those we guide.

I want you to experiment with it, to discover what brings in the loudest 'signal' from us to you when your meditate.

It can change for the better!





Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple