Sunday, June 26, 2016

Live Your Dream




Anthony has always had a dream. For the longest time, it was not possible. He wanted his friends to spend the night. And our house was always messy, I had to work, and he had to go to his father's on alternate weekends.



Yesterday, we made his dream come true. Two friends, both of whom he's spent the night at their houses--came over late yesterday afternoon. We went swimming, had pizza delivered, played video games, played Twister, popped little small party favors, and took a late night out to Denny's.

For one boy it was his very first time to go to this classic American diner everybody loves.

It was a lot of work for me, Anthony's dream. It took an extra shopping trip, cleaning of the house with Anthony, an extra load of towels in the wash from the swimming. I provided four meals. The frozen grapes were a big hit, as also was the organic strawberry lemonade and the organic Capri Sun drinks in little foil pouches.

I set up the inflatable beds, provided blankets and pillows.

I cleaned it all up the next morning.

The laughter from the boys was priceless!  

I recall how it was only a very short time I would spend the night at my friend's houses, especially for a birthday slumber party. I treasure these memories in my heart today of all the fun times I had.

Besides, I got to live out a few of MY dreams in the process!











Our dreams connect.

They feed one another with the energy.

I adore being domestic whenever possible.

It was a joy.

I also realized I'm not sure I could have successfully raised the family of five I always wanted in my heart of hearts--all that commotion isn't 'right' for me--I learned.

For one day it's not problem.

Otherwise I like my peace.



I have to talk to you, about something very serious.

Those news anchors do not have your best interest at heart.

I saw the news as the boys were falling asleep waiting for Saturday Night Live.

I'm not so sure that the comedy show is good for you too--with humor the 'official party line' can be given even stronger. 

I accept and acknowledge the desire to know what is going on in the world, and to share compassion on some level. 

Just know that the television has neurolinguistic programming--it's sophisticated--and the people who design it know a lot more about your own psychology and senses and body than you.

And they want to make money.

When you are connected powerfully to Gaia and to Source--you will 'sense' and 'know' in your heart of hearts what is really happening. Because instead of 'being informed' you ARE One.

When you concentrate on your own spiritual growth, the natural outpouring of love is to the community in which you live.

When we are living a heart-centered life, and contributing to the well-being of our community, Heaven on Earth is a given: it's already present!

Remember this.

Try not to get distracted from the real reason you are alive on Earth at this time--there are many distractions--and they are designed to be very difficult to ignore and not get sucked into the energy of them. 

There is a movie about the Fourth of July out now, which is especially concerning to me as it portrays the extraterrestrials as villains, and promotes violence as a resolution to promote peace.

Nothing could be further from the truth, the Eternal Truth, which is in our very DNA of our soul. 

Love is the solution for Everything.

And it doesn't take a pope to confirm for us the presence of the Divine.

We feel it in our bones, our very vibration, and we KNOW.






Ross

Explore the Earth.

Explore your Creativity.

Explore the Infinite Wonder of WHO YOU ARE.

You are only incarnate for a very short time, in the grand scheme of things. 

And just like Carla with her overnight guests with the party for Anthony, there is much going on behind the scenes to help you enjoy your time while you are incarnate and studying upon Gaia.

I love you.

(clap! clap!)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple