Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mas -- Gaia News Brief 24 May 2016







It's that time again! It's literally that time on the clock, at night, same as last night, where I am writing to you...

I worked until nine p.m.  I visited my niece twice during the day and after that when I was leaving to go home.

My cousin drove in from Valencia--north of Los Angeles.  I saw her in the hallway early in the afternoon when I excused myself to go back to the O.R.  We were both thrilled to see each other!

On my evening visit, she was still there, so we went to ice cream and talked for a bit before we hit the road--me going my way, and she going hers.

It was a long day.

It was a busy day.

But today I learned about Love in Action.

The Chief Nurse Officer had found out from the Nurse House Supervisor I called last night, asking her to look after my niece overnight--that she was inpatient. First thing this morning, I ran into the CNO.  She said not to worry, the doctors assigned to my niece are good. I explained how the problem is my niece is so frightened after all these years of being in hospitals.

The CNO went right away to see my niece and my sister.  I didn't know. My sister told me later.

It meant so much.

I am crying as I write this.

The hospital I thought was second-rate, compared to my old 'academic' one...keeps turning up to be better and better than I thought.  I saw my old place and didn't recognize it. It looks awful. They treated my niece there awful. It was horrendous. Sitting in an E.R. gurney for THREE days!

I saw the 'rich and fancy' hospital surgeon on call in my O.R. The last time was two years ago. Not only is he jealous of our food--he took four times longer than our staff surgeons to do the same case!

I was like, 'Ahaaaaa!'

And now with my niece, I am like, 'Wow! God really had prepared something nice for me, and got me here. It wasn't easy the change at the beginning.  It's been totally worth it.'




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See that line?

I used to have an invisible line for everything--and I held grudges too! Forever!

Don't cross that line with me! I used to think.

I am pushing myself to rethink that line.

Love is the Solution for Everything, this I know.

Ross helped me figure out my worst area that is affecting me right now. There was a different Lightworker who posted something. It got back to me. I won't go into the details. But it was an attunement of something and I was like, hmmmm. The people who sent it to me were like, hmmmmm.  There's a LOT of reason for all of us to be going hmmmmmm.

I saw the connections. You know, 'connect the dots'? There was the writing, the energy, the deities cited as guides. There was the appearance. Add to that an unpleasant last interaction and unfriending over someone who said 'I am so and so' which was very painful to me...

Ross said, 'You know someone who is wrong and must insist that they are right? That kind of person who is mistaken, and clearly you know in fact that is the case, and they won't stop talking to prove their point?'

I got it.

The one I mentioned yesterday, the one who made me doubt--was talking about freedom 'not from something but to do what you dream' (or whatever--I don't remember specifics and it's late)

When I push past the pain, I can SEE that the latest channeled message from a Good Source (not me--but close! ; ) )--said, 'You are starting to see that (those who don't have your best interest at heart) are  not really worthy of your trust'.

That IS Freedom from something, is it not?

So, as something new, now it is 'reframed' a bit by Ross, I am LOVING these people who in the past were CLEARLY 'over the line' with me, and made me want to shun them.

They think they are 'so and so'.

So what?

None of us know everything for sure one hundred percent!

I stick with Ross.

And smile.

Life's too short not to smile.





Ross

This is a mosaic tile.

I want you to think of yourself as a little dot on the tile. You and your surroundings can only show you so much.

I, on the other hand, have the (arms spreading up and diagonally out with emphasis--ed) Full View!

I want you to remember this in the next days, weeks, months, years...together we make a tile mosaic and not all of us can see the pieces from our vantage point. You have to go UP to appreciate the pattern.

Now I want Carla to go to bed.

Carla has done a lot of work on herself today, in her heart.

In humility and resilience and willing to take a challenge that is one of the tougher ones...for those who are incarnate.

I am quite proud of her.

Go to bed.

Carla has the day off tomorrow. However, she plans to take Anthony to see her niece at the hospital back again!

The car knows the way and can almost drive itself!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Family