Saturday, January 2, 2016

La Dolce Vita -- Gaia News Brief 2 January 2016




I have this feeling in my heart. It matches the picture. The year is fresh and filled with promise.

At the same time, I give thanks for my blessings, first and foremost the opportunity to work with spirit to assist you in your Divine Journey.

Yesterday was a day where I just spent most of the day in the home. We are still in our house, and I watched the Rose Parade on TV, in my pajamas, as has been tradition for all of my life.

Stephanie Edwards and Bob Eubanks, who have helped to welcome the New Year with me for over thirty years, gave notice that this is their last broadcast of the parade together.

I cried.  I was glad they explained it is their choice, and also, to introduce the new ones. Leesa Gibbons (I am not sure how to spell her name) and the gentleman seem nice, and kind. And respectful of Bob and Stephanie. My mom says Leesa took six years off to care for her mom, who had Alzheimers. That's an amazing thing to do, a sacrifice, for a loved one...

Anthony wanted a new video game. Target had it on sale. We drove to THREE different ones.

I had been against this game from day one.

Ross intervened.

He said, 'It is a fantasy, Carla. He will know the difference. Let him get it.'

So I did.

Ironically, Anthony got more exercise in buying the video game because the electronics department is always way in the BACK of the store, and he was so excited to buy it, he RAN!

LOL. We got the last copy of it from the box, the plastic lock box for the display.

Last night we both fell asleep watching the TV. We've never done that. Ever. I do sometimes, but him, never.

I was wondering how to get him upstairs, but fortunately he woke himself up.

Today has visits to my family, for which I will prepare us shortly.

Life is beautiful.

It just is.

Even the mess.

Even the rush.

Even the drama.

We are honored to be present to witness the enormous change in all of humanity.

You have a ringside seat!

Enjoy the experience!






Ross

Winter is going to thaw.

(he says this with a smile, and I sense there is a whole lot MORE meaning to this than you may think!--ed)






Aloha and Mahalos
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple