Sunday, December 27, 2015

Interdimensional Healing -- Gaia News Brief 27 December 2015




Recovery

Yesterday was a day of deep rest, and not leaving the house. It was very windy, and Ross forbid it, that I go, for my safety. He said a branch from a tree might fall on my head or my car.

I woke up, and had two chicken tamales steamed up for breakfast, and a nice cup of coffee with cream.

I didn't know what to do with myself.

To be honest, I work so hard all the time, I feel out of sorts when I don't have something to do.

I rested three times on the couch, through the day, struggling for 'direction'...guidance from spirit was not there...


  • The first time, Archangel Raphael, Michael, Merlin, and Ross came to me, and assured me of their love and support. I really did rest, and I explained to them how I didn't feel 'right'...I blogged about this one yesterday.
  • The second time, I went to Zadkiel's healing temple. Ross carried me. He cleansed my energy, and I didn't know where to go next. He assured me I would figure it out. BOOM! I was with Metatron. He healed me through all of my chakras, as if he was using a giant bottle brush of energy to clean me out. It went out all the way through my head! He made noises while he did, some kind of magical toning sounds I didn't know were possible, and I felt weak and vulnerable when he was done. He wrapped me in some sort of blanket with lotion /jello substance of an energy kind to help the energy 'set'.  Next I saw Divine Father. He showed me something gold that looked like the letter 'pi' that was very chunky and was spinning on the end of a string. He wanted me to focus on it. He actually showed up between my sessions, so I would really 'see' and 'remember' his message to me.  After that, Chamuel came, and we talked, heart to heart, about life, about our bodies and how we age, how it isn't really fun, but it is okay in the big plan for us.  Gabrielle came, and did some amazing work on me with Light and with very little words, but lots of gestures. Zadkiel came, but I didn't have a chance to take a gift, as I was shown the gold thing from Divine Father again. It was time to go, and I'm not sure how I got back but I did.
  • The third time I had just started making dinner. Last night was leeks braised, and also, a pot of borscht. Adama from Telos wanted to see me. I set the burner on low, and lay on the couch. Ross was with me, and behind me. Adama looked very refreshed, and he stretched and said he had enjoyed a nice rest! (I was very excited, because Adama was not going to sleep until Gaia was saved, and he has been working very hard for thousands of years to save her, night and day.)  He said it was true. He asked me questions about what I would like to see?  I answered from my heart--I'd like to be invited with Ross to his home, to relax and hear stories from them both, over dinner.  I shared how there will be parties about the freedom--but I don't like parties, and I never have, especially when it's official. Ross was visibly disappointed, and Adama saw. So I covered myself, and said, 'If it is duty, I will go, only if I am at Ross' side...and  if you Adama keep your pinkie promise to me that soon after it's done we may go to your house and relax as I wish.'  Then both Ross and Adama exchanged glances and were quite pleased.


I enjoy cooking.  Last night was the first I had cooked in a long time. I found my lid to my favorite pot for the soup--yes, it had gone missing in the cupboard and I've looked for it for a week!

Ross had me set the table for us both, light candles, and he got the big glass of wine, and I got the small one. We had Beaujolais Nouveau.  He suggested I have chips and guacamole for an appetizer, which I did, and boy, was I DELIGHTED to see there was some sour cream in the takeout container from the nachos!  Ross had known I needed it for the borscht and I had totally forgotten!

Then we had the borscht, it was delicious, with cabbage and carrots and beets in a base of powdered onion soup mix. I'd added a little vinegar too to make it sour.

What I did after the surprised me...I looked for a recipe for dessert. I have many cookbooks, all of which I love, and I never get to enjoy them. I looked at my Quebec cookbook, and my maple syrup one, with delight, for this is my heritage. I settled on a SkyBar, the candy bar from Nashua where my family lived. I had some from many years ago, I ordered for dad, as he was on Palliative care. He didn't eat all of them, so mom gave them back to me. I ate only three of the four pieces in the bar...

Then, I --joy of joys!--took out pen and paper, and responded to the Christmas Cards that were sent. I didn't do them all, only about one third of them, but I enjoyed the connection. I used to write and send MANY cards, all by hand, and later, with a family newsletter.  

It felt so much better than the electronic communications I do now!

I never watched a movie. I was tired, and went to sleep.

No one called me in the night. I had the day off. And today too. 

It is important to rest, deeply rest, in all of your Consciousness.  Never be afraid to take the time to slow down when the opportunity presents itself.








Ross

There is a task I set in front of you.

It is to open the Light.

It isn't automatic.

First  you have to fumble with the 'wall', and find the switch; the 'wall' being your protections you have built from many generations of being incarnate.

Once you find the switch, you will want to make the choice to flip it, to turn it on.

Then you are to open it, for you are the light, and at first it will seem the tiny pinholes with the light streaming through your 'protection' is all there is. but they can advance, they can be opened, until you are like the stars which are ablaze with splendor!

When you are in quiet meditation, alone, with yourself, that is where you find the switch.

Happy hunting!

I will be with you through the very end...of it all.

And the Light?

It is Unconditional Love!

Just like what Divine Father and Divine Mother have for you.






Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple