Saturday, December 26, 2015

A Message From Ross -- Gaia News Brief 26 December 2015





Good morning.

It is I who wish to talk to you about the coming time, 2016 as you know it.

There is very much planned I have in store for you. (he waves his hand as if washing a window, in little circles, up about his eye level, with his hand up over his shoulder to the right -- ed).

There is happiness ahead.  Lots and lots and lots of it.

Even for Carla, who is overworked and underpaid for the quality of the care which she has given to others for her time.

Today I had an astonishment.

Yes, it is I who was astonished at the resounding win I see ahead, just a few leagues, a short distance away. I know everyone is tired and weary, but now is the time to 'kick' for the end of the race, a huge surge of energy that is required to take mother home, and all of us to our 'stations' in 'what is next in this life'.

Carla and mother spoke at length today about what it is like to be incarnate, how much longer it is to be expected, and why things are so, the way they are, at this time.  Is there any movement?

I listened.  (he holds his hand cupped up to his right ear--ed).

I am very good at listening. And just like Carla can 'see' with her heart, I have the ability to 'listen' with my heart as well.

Very good things are only a short league ahead of you.

This is for all of us. You and your loved ones, and now Carla and me, and mother with her twins.

What I am trying to say to you is 'hold on to your hats', 'thank you for your very strong efforts' and 'you are going to be surprised at how fast it arrives!'

(he folds his hands in front of him, and pauses, gently lowering them to his waist--ed)

I pray.

I pray for everything and for everyone, all of them together.  I pray very hard, very much, and often for the Highest Good.

I am missed.  I am missed by my home and my family. Very much. And I miss them.

It is time for an understanding to be reached, for a consensus, about who I am, and why I have been sent to heal the people.  Both in their hearts, and in their bodies.

No one can speak for me. It is only putting words in my mouth, much of what the channeled messages which are ascribed to me from others. It is enough to make Carla sick, and weep, that my words once again, have been altered and transformed to fit the needs of those who 'write' them.

There is no other channel on the internet for me, but my wife, here, now, who does listen and write them.

For this you can be sure.

I have put an awful lot of work, and preparation, into what is about to transpire.  There is much joy ahead, and also much involvement in the co-creation of our common experience.

So--hold onto your hats.

Carla and I wish you the happiest of holidays, and a healthy and prosperity-rich 2016.

Everything will happen for the best.

Even with us.

Now, Carla, write about your day in the O.R., and what you felt...keep it brief and under your own auspice.

I am here for you all.

Ross




Job Well Done

I did twelve hours worth of cases. I was with my work family on Christmas day, and realized that there is no other place on earth that is closer to Ross than what I do, healing the sick.

They needed to go, all of the cases, and could not wait.

I brought donuts for the crew.

Work gave me a free turkey 'dinner'--turkey two slices, mashed potato and gravy, green peas and pearl onions, and a delicious yam and apple side dish I have grown to love over the six years I have worked at my hospital.  The cranberry sauce came in small disposable packets like jelly does at a restaurant for the toast. I had two. There was even a slice of apple pie in a plastic tray, from Sara Lee.

I felt more like a 'MOT--member of the tribe'--a Jewish soul...many of my friends who are Jewish worked. We talked of going to Chinese food and the movies on Christmas day. I realized that everyone who worked yesterday, had a beautiful heart, to offer themselves to help the sick. It was poignant.

At the end I was content to be home, alone, eating two tamales I had bought from the Mexican place on Christmas eve.

I experienced much angst last night and again this morning.  I am post-menopause, and I never had the family I wanted to enjoy. Holidays are painful when you share a child, the only one you have.

For this first time, this morning, I felt listened to by spirit. Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Merlin and Ross came to my aid. Ross promised me half a dozen children in our future, if that is my wish. The others reassured me about the house, that my direction would be clear, and not scary, with plenty of time in which to act. (one wall in the laundry room is looking to give way soon--no one is willing to take responsibility to fix it. I will hire a structural engineer to give me a report...I am allowed to relax and stay in my home until the New Year...which is much appreciated by my heart).

As I drove home last night from the hospital, in the dark, I realize that although I can't understand it, God has plans for us, for the Highest Good. And what happened for my 'Christmas'--although it was the worst one for me personally ever in all of my life, the saddest, and the loneliest--I did what God wanted me to do, and in this I can take small comfort that Christmas is over, and I don't have to experience it like that again.

"No man needs sympathy because he has to work, because he has a burden to carry. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.' --Theodore Roosevelt


"A man must know his destiny...if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder...if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it." -- George S. Patton, Jr


Carla