Saturday, July 25, 2015

Gaia News Brief 24 July 2015





Calling All Angels

This is my beloved baseball mitt. It is from FedMart where my family used to shop when I was a kid. Dad bought it for the playground where he once worked. And when I showed an interest, he gave this one to me.

It was already broken in.

We played many hours of catch with that mitt. I also learned to hit and field.

I played little league one year. I also had the complete baseball card sets for both the Cincinnati Reds and the Dodgers back in 1975 or 1976.

I took Anthony to the last of the special tickets we had in our series--it was Hawaiian Shirt night--and something wonderful happened to us before the game.

We went to the 'Trout Farm', along the third base line, looking to catch balls from batting practice.

A gentleman told us how his son 'caught' a ball--there was a place to go, and a man would give one to you that was hit over the fence.

So Anthony went. I followed, and I sat.

I saw the man give away four balls, none to Anthony.

So he went to find the last ball.

Ross nudged me, told me what to do, and said to watch what he does...

So I brought all the stuff, I stood next to Anthony, and put my hand on his shoulder, with the other with my mitt, palms up, hoping to 'catch' it.

The man was going to go to another, but stopped, and came straight to Anthony.

We both squealed with delight, and jumped up and down! After seven baseball games this season, with his mitt, FINALLY Anthony 'caught' a ball.

It has dirt and grass stains on it too. It's really neat.



At the beginning of an Angels game, the announcer invites everyone to enjoy 'the hospitality that is Angel Stadium'...


Then a short while later, they play clips of famous Angels moments over the past, to this song:







There is a scene towards the end that shows Angels pitcher Nick Adenheart.  I was in the hospital the day after he died. I knew the anesthesiologist who tried to save him.  I've seen Nick from the other side.

So here I am listening to this, crying and missing Daddy, with happy tears--that both the Angels and my mitt are with me in my heart, and the memories of the baseball games dad took me to see with him...

And Nick POPS up in my mind's eye, and he's with DAD!

The excitement and delight to see my earthly father, just overwhelmed me. He looked well. I asked, 'Can I touch?' because some beings I meet aren't able to touch us who are incarnate because of the energy density we have...

He said, 'Yes' and I hugged him tight!  I was crying tears of joy to be with him!

I asked him if he knows how much I will always love him, and he said, 'yes'.

I asked him how he thinks I am doing with Anthony, and my raising him? (Daddy always had thoughts about this, and wanted me to relax and enjoy him more...when he was alive he used to tell me this)

Daddy approved.

Quick as an instant, they were both gone.

Anthony always asks me, 'Why are you crying mommy?' at that part. I explain to him how many of the players in the clip, I have seen play, with Dad, and I 'really miss Grandpa. He's been gone a long time. But these are HAPPY tears. Grandpa gave me the gift of being able to pass his love of baseball down to you.'

Anthony reaches for the napkins that came with the food, and gives me a big stack.





My last photo with my father



The Gaia Mystery Shopper

It was Mormon night at the game. I thought to myself about the stadium, 'they are going to lose a ton of money on alcohol and soda tonight!' with glee.

A woman came alone, an older one, and was acting like she knew us but she didn't. I didn't want Anthony to be too friendly, because we didn't know who she was.

Then another couple came, clearly a remarriage, for she was half his age, with two very young children.  My heart was sad for the first wife, and how men so callously throw their 'old lives' away.

Next to me came more, and the one sitting to my immediate left was obese.  I knew my arm was going to have to cross awkwardly into my chest, just like on the airplane, when the passenger 'overflows' the seat.

I let go of my thoughts. I knew I was judging, and it wasn't going to manifest anything good.

What angered me the most is how the 'new' wife ate one bin of meat and rice with her two kids--feeding them with a fork and everyone sharing.  I thought, 'why can't the kids get their own food?'...

I had a change of heart about all of these people.

The man was clearly happy with his new family.

His son sat next to Anthony, and they shared peanuts with us.  We offered to share back the Cracker Jack, and they said, 'no thank you'. 

The little seven year old found the 'triples' and gave them to Anthony and to me.

The little girl, who was four and seated with her mom in front of the dad and son, was charmed at how I 'mistook' her by her height for a six year old...I couldn't understand most of what she said, but we smiled a lot, and she was happy.

The older woman took a plastic lei, and gave it to the girl, for her bun, and it was so kind.

The one next to me, was just as uncomfortable as I was. We commiserated over the poor service from the server, who ignored us most of the game in the fancy club section where they bring the food to you.

She was really nice too.

I am very pleased with the energy, hope, and open-hearts of these people, young and old, and I give thanks for this.

Just like I gave thanks to those who saved the hammerhead shark, the stranded baby orca, and gave the gifts of joyful puppies to those they love--on the YouTube clips I shared on DWR today.




I Am Enjoying What It Is Like To Be Fully Awake

I feel different.

I find myself in more of a NOW moment, seeing details, as if Life is a fabulous painting that creates itself for me , live, everywhere I look, complete with all the personalities and color of the ones I see.

I did a card reading for myself, yesterday. It was along the lines of 'your sorrow was noted and now the judgement is due to arrive to those who harmed you'

Well...that night...a colleague told me the chairman who opted not to renew my contract at the university is on 'sabbatical', a way to 'save face' as he is 'on the way out'.

There was another like this, I forget who, but their comeuppance arrived, and I noticed it.

I know what my gift is, to be fully conscious.

And I spoke across distance to another on a soul level--I won't say who, but they channel things sometimes that make me distressed. I showed myself in my Light Body and said, 'Here it is, here I am! Take a look!'  Ross showed up too, and kissed me, for this one channeler to see.  I said, 'do and say whatever you like; I am what I am, and this is how I invite it to be from here on out.'

This person was a little 'surprised' to see me, the real me, that is angelic. And to see me with Ross, together.

I am so grateful I had the chance to say what I had to say. It needed to get off my chest.

My soul has showed up in people's meditation and dreams before--without my consent or awareness or recollection--my whole life.

This was the second time I've sent myself on 'travels'--and it's nice to be able to do this when the need should arise.




One Step Ahead Of The Other

I am not sad. I am enduring great challenges, but I am not 'down' or 'sad' in itself. I'm stressed, due to overwork and time constraints.  But I'm not fighting it.

The 'play by play' on my Awakening is what I write so you will understand and accept the changes when it is time for you to experience them. No two people will have it alike, but it will help to know at least one person's experience to compare. This is why I freely describe my own.


Something where the veil is thinning for me regards my exes. I 'see' the aspect of the angel in them. It's what got me to 'bite the hook' and have a relationship with them:
  • Mark, my first husband, was gorgeous, lithe, a swimmer, who had an easy smile and laugh. He loved playing practical jokes, and could take them as well as give them.  It dawned on me that Mark has the energy of Michael in him.
  • Frank, my second husband, was an RN who worked in the ER. He had dark curly hair, and green eyes. Frank had the energy of Raphael in him!
  • Jared, the father of Anthony, had a huge MERLIN tattoo on his back--the whole thing.  Was that a coincidence?
  • Jared had a memory that only Gamaliel (an incarnation of Ross) and I, as Tabitha, shared.  Jared must have some aspect of Ross in him too...or Merlin knowing what to do to make me 'open up my heart' and really fall for him.

My son is my Nannu Filippo incarnate. He too is social, and my grandfather had diabetes...Anthony is still working on those yellow chakra issues now too.  I feel his energy now more and more...it's him!







Ross

(snaps his fingers!--ed)

Carla?

I am trying to get you a memory of your father. You will dream of it tonight. I am going to send it.  Even though the team lost tonight at the stadium, you will always remember what I will send.

Now--GO!  And sleep in tomorrow too.  It's late, and you have a lot of hard work next week.

I love you, Lorelei.

It's what I called you so many years ago, when you were in medical school in the automatic writing from my mother.  I told her to say this to you for me, at the time you thought it was from her, but it wasn't. It was from my heart.

I would crash my boat up on the rocks for you, my princess.

That is why I sent the ball today for our boy.

And I will do whatever is next in our relationship...(he smiles...I sense a surprise!--ed)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twins