Friday, April 24, 2015

Gaia News Brief 24.4.2015





Good Morning!

There has been a significant energy shift in the last few days. I can't point to any one event but rather, it is the compilation of many things, and a FEELING I have (no more pressure or fear, just annoyance at worst and much much more acceptance in general):

  • I used to say 'I want to be a mom who operates' and not 'a surgeon with a family' when I was in training. I was a categorical general surgery resident for two years before I went into Anesthesia for a career. I envision myself as 'Carla of home and family' who 'goes out and works to support the family'.  I had a nice conversation over dinner with the hardest-working surgeon I know, who was once one of my anesthesia residents!  He also is a 'homebody'...we laughed about how little time we each actually spend at home!  Well, earlier this week, I realized I might as well accept that I AM an anesthesiologist--it's where I am most of the time anyway--and I better not fight the hours because it's my job. It's not nine-to-five, you know?  And I am still a mom. Yesterday clinched it. I stayed home and had the day off. But the traffic to the dentist (first time in two years! Yes! my day off worked out), the phone calls I had to make to the nasty insurance companies and stuff who put me on hold, and having to pick up Anthony in time wasn't exactly 'restful'. It is what it is and I accept and allow whatever my Higher Self has prepared that is 'Right For Me' in my lessons.
  • Time! Time, time, time...it's getting difficult to keep track of it, just like in 'Karuna Days'--all week long I thought it was one day earlier because I worked all last weekend. Yesterday I left the house to go to a meeting the last Thursday of the month--only to confirm with another that is was one week early! I was in a panic because I wasn't sure when I meet for my appointment with my tax man. And I have to be very careful with my bills because time is whizzing by REALLY fast.
  • With my house, the leak didn't cause as much disruption. The leak is repaired by the company I prefer, and now it's time to put the drywall back up and paint. It was an inconvenience to have to turn the water off in the house except for the most important cleaning activities. We adapted with bottled water by each sink for tooth brushing and hand washing...and having takeout meals. I had asked for a Reiki request and that really helped. Mahalo.
  • Ross is REALLY talking now to Anthony. Anthony sees him too. I can sense the energy signature the whole time. I feel Ross' presence with us more and more all the time, and I cherish this.
  • Yesterday at the dentist, the scraping hurt. It usually doesn't. I was relaxing as best as I can, and trying to focus on something else besides the pain as the 'turbo water pic' and instruments went below my sensitive gum line. My dentist is sweet and used to take care of my ex-husband Frank, too. So he always gives me updates on Frank. That's wasn't fun, either! I'd rather forget him.  At one point, this WAVE of soft warm energy blanketed my being, and the instrument in my mouth no longer hurt. It was Ross who sent it, I am sure, and I am thankful for his caring about my well-being at that time.
  • I took a wrong turn to get onto the freeway after the dentist. I had to drive through town. I realized Ross wanted me to go to the Italian Market. I went, and was totally delighted, thinking of Nana Angelina and Nannu Filippo the whole time. My lunch was a sandwich. And I even passed on the cannoli at the counter!
  • I had a 'funny feeling' about a hospital next to my dentist. I used to work there, well, just a little. They kept making me 'proctor' forever--like ten cases where I work for free. (My current one did five). I just had incredible relief not to be working there, since they do trauma. Well, guess what? My buddy and my former student/colleague took over the anesthesia contract at that place! I just found news of it. Now they have the contracts at three hospitals. I am delighted for their success!
  • My buddy and mentor, Jon, has fed me since I was a starving surgery resident. His girlfriend would bring food to the anesthesia library for him when he was on call, and he'd invite me. She was really nice and I enjoyed our friendship. Jon found me this job, so I wouldn't have to work at that other place. Jon is also starting up a company, and it's going to be a big deal. He has MANY high-ranking people on his board and he enjoys that whole part of 'the game'. Ross asked me last night to ask Jon, 'Who is the most famous person you have ever met? In all fields of expertise--not just ours?'  Ross had me ask this knowing full-well who Ross is and who I am...LOL. And as Jon went on and on with total delight about his 'connections', with love in my heart I shared his excitement and was genuinely impressed and glad for his success.  One day, he will give interviews because of his closeness to me, and everyone will want to know HIM because of our connection. And HE will be so surprised I could hold a secret like this, with love in my soul for him, the whole time. Ross too!

Signs

I have my Pandora bracelet. It has charms now, more of them, thanks to some very kind gifts that were given to me. It represents a collection of my memories from my Earth Incarnate Experience.  From left to right, I have a Christmas Bear, a Snowman, and Family (Ross picked that). Next is Holy Family, Disney 2015 Special Edition (I helped do much light work at the place), Galaxy. After this is a Dragon, a Claddaugh, and the retired charm, Yin-Yang. Ross sent me 'my beautiful wife'--he is SO thoughtful!--as an early Mother's Day present. So far he has given me two. Last is a globe clip--this was a gift too.  One more gift, Follow Your Stars, is coming, then it will be almost complete.

This bracelet goes with me-when I go UP! This one, silver, and the gold Royal Hawaiian Gold bracelets.  Everything else I don't know. But the Pandora is to comfort me, as I go through whatever I am supposed to go through, and remind me of the Earth my Home.

When Ross sent me that charm, I had to go buy it THAT DAY.

There are many estimates on 'timing' for 'events'.  This is the most solid one I have been given. I am most grateful for the chance to share this with you.


I ask, which one?  Fiscal New Year is in July. Wesak is now--some annual Buddha Birthday that even the Galactics celebrate and might be some kind of 'new year' for them. Then there is the Wiccan 'New Year' and Hawaiian New Year which is around Halloween. After that is the regular calendar new year.

My point is that even with predictions, you never know. Especially as we ease into the 'Now Moment' of the higher realms.

Think good thoughts! Watch what you manifest. And give thanks and joy for all that is given. 

To be honest, about the Prosperity Packages? I would rather the vibration on Earth was a lot higher than it is in order to distribute them. Until people get over their 'I want MY piece of the pie!' mentality, a huge gift like this will sink us right back into 3D. If the Dark Ones were smart they'd speed up instead of slow down the distribution of the money, because it would only perpetuate the status quo--the 'me, me, me' thinking.  I don't blame people for thinking about their slice of pie because the situation of hunger and homelessness. I get it. It's hard to think love and joy with a stomach growling and being out on the streets. I know people. I've worked with them in healthcare since 1992--twenty-three years, longer if you count my volunteer days at Oakland Children's Hospital. I love and accept 'what is'.

In Galactic Society, it is moneyless.

There is NO MONEY.

That's what I want.

With Galactic economy, there is NO chance whatsoever to 'backslide' into 3D.  

How can you speed up the relief, if you are in a dire situation? Well, I'm right there with you--I work like a slave, and have bills like you wouldn't imagine. I pay my own way on everything--insurance, license, more, and it's a lot because everyone thinks doctors are 'rich'--it's an endless cycle. The solution for both situations is the same:  clearly imagine a future where you have freedom to do what you want to do and your needs are met.

Imagine abundance. Think of what you want, not the money to get what you want.  Think of places to go, things to see, meals to eat...the angels can 'pull strings' and make 'chance occurrences' come in your path.

Remember the old saying, 'It's not what you know, it's WHO you know'...

Jon's father owns an export business. In the event of a local or global catastrophe, I am invited to go to the warehouse, and have noodles to eat. There will be no admission except by those who in advance are invited to come. This is just one example of how money isn't always the solution to everything.

And the more we think about money, the more we empower 3D. Even when it comes to prosperity package and 'financial relief'...

Ever find a coin in the street that just pops up out of nowhere? I found a dime like that yesterday. 

Other things can 'pop up' like that too. Sales on something you need.  The other day I looked and my underwear and bras in the drawer were getting old. I prayed with my heart for some new ones, as I need them. They are expensive. But at Target, when we went because my son needed a book? They were twenty-percent off and also on clearance. Within less than twelve hours, of my wish, I had what I wished to receive...

What do I recommend? Drop all the energies that tie you down, and hold you back. STAT.

The lighter your thoughts, and your emotions, the MORE you will manifest!

Everyone has that right, that ability, from birth.

Why ensnare it in the economy that was built by those who do not have our best interest at heart? 

Make it work for you. And the higher you vibration, the faster and tighter it gets? The MORE you will manifest.  I know someone who has extended a car battery needing to be replaced for TWO years. And now this person is working to manifest more heating oil. For Hannukah, the oil in the lamp lasted eight days. In 'The Hiding Place', Corrie Ten Boom reports that a bottle of vitamins poured spoonful after spoonful for each prisoner in the barracks at the concentration camp for months, and never once ran out. Sometimes a check will come unexpected, just in the right amount for the bill that must be paid...

Do you get the picture?

I hope this makes sense...

With all my love...





Ross

I am in the tower, the Lighthouse...where I can see. You are trying to navigate your boat around the coastline as best as you can in the fog.

I am here to assist.

Call on me.

Carla asked me yesterday, 'how are you able to talk with everybody all the time?'

I only have eyes for her--Carla is not jealous or anything! (smiles)--but my heart is there for everyone on earth! Carla's is too--she just doesn't know it, or understand how to work it--but her heart is there for you just like me.  We are twins! And I am showing her 'the ropes' on how to be present for those who call on her, just like they call on me.  This is what I do with Carla while Carla sleeps. She is making great progress in this, by leaps and bounds!

I want you to work on your manifestation. And to ask for hope and help from all of your guides! We are able to 'intervene' a little more directly. 

So Ask, Trust, and Hope. 

And be sure to give Gratitude, as this is the grease that will keep the wheels moving...in the whole system...between all of us and the Universe, all right?

I know you are hungry and tired and very stressed.

Relief is from within.

Just like Carla with her leaky pipes.

Adjust the attitude, and the reaction to the situation, and it will resolve itself a lot faster than you would ever dream possible.

I wish you a nice weekend, and many happy memories to make with your loved ones, your family, and friends.

Always remember you might be too busy for us, but we are never too busy for you. Pick up the 'phone' and call when you need help! (smiles)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla