Monday, November 24, 2014

Gaia News Brief 24.11.2014




Weather Update On My Higher Self

Yesterday I had to take a chill pill. I overdid it with things to do, and hit my frustration point. I began at work, rounding on patients after their OB anesthesia to make sure their 'legs were back' and had no complaints. Then something new! I took the little handcuff type key on a long dowel--like a gas-station restroom key--to all the new pumps with the epidurals from the night before, and since the moms delivered, I had to unlock and fish out the drips and throw them away.

This is one more example of nurses' former work coming to us docs due to 'regulations'. I know without a doubt the nigh nurses won't hesitate to wake me up at two a.m. to clear this 'for their patient who is new'...big huge sigh!

Anyhow, I was complaining how I didn't want anything and I couldn't function to a friend. The energies are weird.

Then it hit! I wanted a peppermint mocha! So I went before I drove home, and Sophia told me to get something I ordinarily wouldn't get. So the peppermint brownie cake pop with the striped stick caught my eye. I NEVER eat cake pops. I bought it. And I surprised myself how I enjoyed it very much...



My Meltdown

I have them.

What brought this one on was the work-to home(forty minute drive)-to picking up my boy from his Mana's house (fifteen minutes away)--to being late to meet friends for breakfast at trendy place I know they will like (twenty minute drive)--to home (another twenty minutes).

Then came the pressure from my boy, and from myself. My boy wanted to exchange his xbox 360 for an xbox 1...at the mall...after we decorated the house for Christmas on the outside in the hot sun (I know this sounds ridiculous but we were both sweating) while I was taking a phone call.

It was the 'oh mom the mall is so COOL' and 'don't you want to go buy mana's present?' from my boy, who clearly wanted his xbox 1  that sent me over the edge...

I had just broken the ceramic dish that matched my rose pot while moving it--and it is HEAVY--out of the way of the blow-up Santa light decoration.

I hate my neighbor's yard. I really, really hate it. They rent, but have taken over the garden we share. They are constantly pushing my pots over to my side, putting in bricks, and cactuses, with no artistic eye whatsoever. It reminds me of where I grew up, in North Long Beach, where some people do some pretty strange 'decorating'--not everyone--but enough practice it in the neighborhoods to make it an eyesore.

They even planted a peach tree in the ground, and it is huge now, and taking over my space, and I don't rent. This is my home! I pay the association over three hundred dollars a month, for this?

But the lady next door lost her job, and the garden was her way to cope...so I didn't say anything, but I HATE it!!! And we couldn't decorate for Christmas right because of all their STUFF!

So I blew up. Swear words. Expressions of annoyance.

My boy went inside 'because it was too hot'--LOL. Who wants to be around this? I just sat in the sun, desperately trying to clear my aura, and to CONNECT to vastness, to Source, and Home.

I shared with a friend how sick I am of 3D. (Ironically, the phone call I had taken during decorating was amazing proof just how far into 5D we have become--my friends I shared Christmas day with last year are SO much healthier and advanced and stronger in their Light work!)

Then Ross stepped in.

Go see Dumb and Dumber 2. Don't worry about dinner and bills and your assignment for work. I will tell you what to text to Anthony's father (who forbid the movie until he could see it). Get popcorn and treats even though you never do. Let Anthony have a coke (I forbid them).

Once home our lights looked beautiful as ever outside. And I forbid more movies, and screen time. So we played cards. We played blackjack (Anthony has chips and he loves to use them--I saw how boring this aspect of 3D is, and how gambling really isn't possible in 5D where there is telepathy and you know)...and I learned a new game, 'Egyptian War' which I swear my son was making up the rules they are so complicated! 'they play it in after-school care all the time.

It worked. I was overwhelmed, and cranky, now I am rested and calm.





Allowing

There is a light worker I am close to, whose life had gotten 'off track' last spring. When I did my first Skype with him, he had me look at him and see 'who he is', as many of us 'have a secret' as to 'who we really are', much like Ross' identity and my own.

I said, 'No! no! no!' because I wasn't ready. He had an aspect of Ross in him--the energy of Ross!--it was unmistakeable and I missed Ross so much!

Well HE told me he was Divine Father Incarnate.

And I have heard from trusted sources he is actually an incarnation of Archangel Michael.

We each have our lessons. But for this friend--any my pendulum checked and it WAS the energy of Ross*--I took action! I meditated, and soul to soul, asked, 'What are you DOING? This isn't good for you! Here are your goals, get back on track, please?'

And he DID. Total life change. Because he SAW and FELT my healing with his soul.

Well, MY lesson more recently, is that I can see another 'lesson' somewhere else that is not my own.

And a reputable source, and my pendulum, confirm it.  I wrestled with trying to 'help', and was told, 'don't' by Divine Father, who I know, and he is not incarnate LOL.  I 'hinted' in a couple blog posts.

My lesson I learned is to 'allow' just like Divine Father 'allows' us incarnate here to learn and grow.

So no matter who you are, even me and Ross, there are lessons.  And even if I see a great big painful one in front of you, I am not going to intervene.

In anesthesia, when I was a professor--I learned if I 'save' my residents, they never learned and frankly, got annoyed at me for stepping in on their care of our patient (they work, I get dinged if anything goes wrong). I discovered how far I could let them 'slip up' and still be able to bail them out of the clinical situation--trust me, some are nightmares!--just enough to let them taste that first panic. Then I would step in and 'make it look easy'.

Then the lesson was learned.

As you Ascend your Consciousness is going to let you 'see' more and more of 'life's lessons' EXCEPT YOUR OWN!

Don't help someone else by doing their 'homework' as a soul.

Keep your eyes on your own 'work', and repeat after me, Love Is The Solution For Everything!



Ross

Carla hit a wall today. In every way. She shut down. I know--I measured her. She has been growing at a tremendous rate, by leaps and bounds!

What happened was she really has had enough of the 3D experience. She is DONE with it.

When you simply 'can't take it any more'--go away. Get out of the situation. Find a way to take a fresh look at it. Drop what you are doing so you can stop the damage.

Carla did that by going to her chair all alone in the sun. She felt like her life was out of control. She was out of control. And she asked for help silently in her heart because she just didn't know where to go from there.

Carla doesn't like xbox.

She doesn't like having it in her house.

She doesn't like how Anthony sits in the chair and spends entire weekends, if she'd let him, with guns and assassins and killing.

She only bought the xbox 'as Santa' to get him to play with the kinect, which he did for about five weeks and quit.

She hates it.

And she hates herself for letting it into her home--she can't explain why or how--but she doesn't like the energy

Her son playing games on the iPad or computer don't bother her. But the xbox, it does!

Carla has asked me to intervene with my teams, and I will--this source of negativity is going to be addressed.

So, in summary--for Carla's lessons are ours too:

  • Listen to your guides and your HS
  • Listen to your heart
  • when you get frazzled, drop everything and regroup
  • if the 'regroup' isn't happening on its own, it is okay to ask for help
  • learn your lessons and let go of others to help them learn theirs better without your 'two cents'
  • if they think they are Divine Father incarnate--just go along with it--let them figure it out, don't 'make waves'. The REAL Divine Father doesn't take offense and so should you not take offense!
  • when the 'duplicates' come up (everyone says who they are Michael, etc) just know there is a sense to it--either for a lesson, or to protect the real one or ones as decoys for 'the other team', or just because their hearts 'wish' for them to be 'special' that they are divinely 'mistaken'--LOVE is the Solution For Everything, even this, and let it go.
  • take comfort in how you have grown, and others too, in the past year
  • know I love you, you are special to me, and I care--not like I care for Carla--we are married--but with my heart as your loving brother and friend, ohana, cousin, uncle, however you may call it, my heart is with you. And this is no laughing matter!






Carla and I wish you the best day you ever have experienced! 



With so very much LOVE from the two of us (he's enjoying the music!)

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross, Carla and Anthony 


* Ross and I have THREE Archangel energies blended into us, Michael is one of them. Raphael is another...as best as I know. Even though we are full children from Divine Father and Mother, for some reason our soul combined has 'extra'--Sophia is in there too.