Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Gaia News Brief 29.10.2014



The Holiday Season Has Commenced At My Local Coffee Shop!

I got my soy chai latte in a bright RED cup with an artsy rendition of a Christmas Tree on it!

Also at our local crafts supply store--we had a school project, more later on that--Halloween was OUT, and Thanksgiving supplies were thirty percent off, and all the trimmings for Christmas were up and ready!

How did this year ever go by so fast???


Why I Enjoy Celebrating Halloween

My mother confided to me that she has discovered her inner child, and has decorated the entry way table with some pumpkin and spider and bat 'theme' items. She is very excited about it.

She also shared that when I was at home, she was a little envious of my ability to 'go all out' and celebrate like I did, even when I was a little child.  I would make ghosts of cotton balls, tissue, and dental floss, paint faces on them, and hang them all over the house. My dolls became wrapped in toilet paper to become mummies. I listened to those Haunted House records with scary noises in them, and sound effects, over and over. I read a book called, 'Halloween, Here's How' and it showed how to make papier mache Frankenstein heads on a balloon, then how to make the makeup and put on the head with a little rubber cement for makeup artists. I saw how to do the makeup for the different 'monsters', and enjoyed being creative.

For Trick Or Treat, I was a witch every year until I was six, then a hobo a few years, then a vampire for more years, and then a zombie where I rimmed my eyes in red lip liner and painted pupils and irises on my eye lids. My dream come true was to work the Campus Life Haunted House, a non-denominational Youth For Christ organization I was also doing weekly meetings, trips, and bible study with in high school, along with my friends. This was a big production with costumes and makeup done professionally.

Mother always shared how Halloween and All Soul's Day was never scary back in Italy. She grew up playing in the cemetery because her best friend's father worked there. They picked roses and enjoyed the quiet throughout the year. But on All Saint's Day--or All Soul's--I forget which--the families all took picnics to eat lunch with their loved ones at the family graves. It was happy. Mom got sugar skulls and cookies shaped like bones. It was fun for all ages, and very Light.

Put it all together, and I feel Halloween in our culture is the one day we can be something we are NOT, anything we wish, and be creative.

I don't enjoy it as much anymore because it is too commercialized--instead of making dummies by stuffing old clothes with tee-shirts and making them do scary things in the yard, now people just buy scary things to put in the yard. Things that nine times out of ten also need lots of batteries!

For some cultures, Halloween is the celebration of New Year.  It is when the Veil is the thinnest between our world and The Other Side. The Ancient Hawaiians believe they originally came from the Pleiades, and their New Year is at this time too. So it's not all pagans and Wiccans.  I suppose there are some 'dark' ones out there too...and I understand the decision on some families to 'have alternate celebrations'.

You see, the Dark ones hide, and do a lot more than just this holiday coming up. Dr. Kevin Annett will clue you in on all the details, and who is behind it, and just how pervasive these horrors truly are. So if you think 'something funny is going on' with Halloween, you might just want to take that concern 'to the next level' and really look into it. I am glad I invested the time to educate myself on this issue. I have changed my buying of many products, and entertainment practices, to keep from supporting those who are of this 'kind'.

Next time you see a circle with a star in it, count the points on top. One point = Wicca = good witch. This is because the star represents the human body, much like the Da Vinci work of art I think that is called The Universal Man.

Two points up? That star is 'no bueno'. It represents the horns of Baphomet, and all that goes with it for people who worship that. They also, in their 'religion' turn crosses upside down, and turned backwards an ancient Hindu sign--creating the swastika.

Sometimes I see all the jeep type vehicles with the spare tire on the back. The tires are always 'two points up' in the center. I know those who built it did it that way on purpose. I won't say anything more than that. I have my intuition, and a friend who is the son of an executive for a major automobile company.  I just wish with all my heart everyone who drives those would wake the heck up, and turn it 'right' so it's in harmony with Life, and Light, and Nature again--to ONE point up.

Thank you.


On Medical Miracles

I got one the other day. A patient had ovarian cancer. And as the case started, long before incision, I felt a very strong 'nudge' to use my Vogel crystal. A Divine Healing Code also came through. I used it.  A very different kind of energy from Reiki--something very focused and insistent--flowed through me to her. Then it stopped.

When the surgeons opened up, the eleven centimeter mass they were supposed to resect wasn't there.

They did the other parts of the surgery, remarking how 'good a response' this patient had to her chemo.

I didn't say anything. I can't prove anything one way, or the other. I'll never know for sure.

But it happened.

A different lady got her 'miracle' by her surgeon being late. I had done her anesthesia the last time, and she had liked it. So she spoke to me of her pain, and suffering. With time, she got to tell me her whole story, and I listened, carefully to her every word.

She wanted relief. She wanted a cure. It's been eight years now.

Yet in the same breath, she will say she was 'overdoing it', with her working seven days a week, and one day when she stood up, she couldn't walk and needed crutches. There was epidural injection, multiple back surgeries, now this...

I don't know when or how her cure will take place. I did all I could with energy and healing. What I can tell you, is that there is a lesson her body is trying to teach--SLOW DOWN!--and it took this for it to happen. So, in what is most likely a life lesson included in the 'curriculum' for this beautiful lady, energy work would be very nice to try. For two reasons--nothing else is giving relief--plus--it would be good for her to stop viewing the body as 'something to battle' and perhaps find more balance overall...

The last is a miracle, a little girl I know at the school, who took gymnastics with my son. The teacher explained to me the child had experienced a stroke, very young, and had to learn to do everything all over again. You couldn't tell by looking. But he said her parents are very protective of her. She seems normal in every way, even to my trained eye. I always admire her in my heart when I see her. She must have the bravest, strongest soul in town to take on something like that--and conquer it--without batting an eye.


The Project

Why is it that children's school projects are always more work for the parents?

This one, due to family birthdays, my work schedule, and basketball practice, kept the 'calendar' (timeline of activities to do for this assignment) a little challenging...tonight was THE night, and it's due Thursday.

I have 'virgo rising' in my astrological chart.  This gives me the ability to SEE in my mind, and create EXACTLY what I want.  I am very artistic and also skillful at both work and home when I concentrate and use this skill.

So at the craft store, I asked my son, 'What are you going to do?'  He is only nine, but I could see a lack of focus and grasp of the assignment. He just wanted it to be 'cool' and 'have fun' and 'get a good grade on it'.  He'd DONE the research and written the report.

This is where I had to step in. At the store, I also bought a reminder of Ross with the word LOVE on it.

Ross was working with me. And our son. He wanted me to be kind, even though it was late at night, and a huge project, on top of dinner (in the crock pot), dishes, laundry, pets, and needing to get the kid ready for tomorrow.  The reminder was right there. And when I calmed down, and relaxed, Ross told our boy he had a gift for me, because he saw I was trying. He was going to give me five thousand views on my blog (it's going to hit a lifetime half-million page views today).

Ross even said HE wished he could 'make a project' too, like this one we were making, to me. And I felt his sincerity.

The project is Skara Brae. And it's dug into the earth. We made the whole village. We sketched out the layout on the back of a cake cardboard. Then we cut and glued gray/brown styrofoam onto it to make the 'buildings'. To achieve the sunken effect, we cut and glued burlap at the edges of the walls, and onto the cardboard. We have two paper towel roll 'tunnels' between the buildings. And there is sand glued to the floors of the homes. On top of the burlap, with hot glue, we added lots and lots of reindeer moss, EVERYWHERE.

It was only them my boy said, 'now it's starting to look like Scotland!'

H couldn't see it, until I showed him, in the final stages of assembly--what I SAW in my mind's eye. And that is okay. We made little clay beds, and fire pits, and dressers. I had bought the clay without any reason why for the last project. It never got used. Here is was now, just in time!

Did I get my gift from Ross? No. I screwed up. I got cranky because my boy was overtired, and I had a sink full of dishes, and the ants had invaded the cupboards today. I am so sick of ants! I don't spray, because I am concerned about the chemicals. But on a lighter note, Ross showed me when I first got out of bed, one big rat, in his hand, hanging by the tail. He had caught it, and set the traps, in his dimension.  I looked at the house, and no rats were in my traps here. I think he spared me one, by taking it on his side.

I am grateful.


Ross

Carla is learning her lessons, and it is to show you we are human, same as you.  Although we are a little more experienced in ways of spirit, and in healing with energy than most who are here on Gaia surface, there is still a lot left to learn!

Love is the solution for everything.

Carla made good memories tonight, and that is what parenting is all about. Unfortunately, today she was rushed, and didn't have time for herself, to 'fill her cup' so she could be present for herself and others.

Part of what destroyed the evening is that her son--our boy mind you--is out of touch with his body. He lets out these horrible farts, and as a mother, Carla knows those always precede a big number two. She has watched him grow and cleaned many a diaper in her time!

So she asks Anthony, do you need to use the toilet? when he does this behavior. And every night, on schedule, he says, 'No, I am OKAY'.

Then about five minutes later, he has to run, because he realizes it is time for him to 'go', and he sits on the toilet for twenty minutes, reading and doing his homework, and not being available to help with the evening chores. Dinner is late sometimes because of this habit.

He trumps her planning, her schedule, and her 'flow' of energy. He also pushes back the time for going to bed, which is not good for someone who has to wake up at four in the morning and spend a long day taking care of sick patients, yes?

So that is her dilemma--how to get her son in tune with his rhythms in his body, how not to fight it but to work with it, how to eat for health and vitality, and how to get the rest he needs to grow strong and healthy, and ALSO get his homework done.

Tonight, they had to skip feeding the animals (Carla fed them earlier this morning, when she woke up after last night's late shift) They also had to skip Anthony's shower.  She cleaned the dishes in a hurry, but took the time to tuck him in, and WIND DOWN after a long day. She enjoyed washing her hair and taking a nice shower once he was asleep.

Writing is her pleasure.

Can you tell?

I don't like to write. That's why I never did. And I still don't. I just leave all my writing to her (smiles big and warm).

More is coming! I want you to be ready for the news I have to say, when I talk with you--next time tomorrow.



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla and our family
<3