Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Healing Key Of Acceptance





I sponsored one of these rescue baby sea lion pups. He was emaciated and half-dead. I paid for all of his ICU care, and food and medicines until he could be released.

I never once saw him.

On the day I was to go for his release, I got called in to work.

I actually did one case in my bathing suit and flip flops, underneath my scrubs, while my heartbroken son sat in the nurses' lounge in his bathing suit too, flipping through every image on our camera as he waited.

I cried that night. I cried to God in the privacy of my home--Does my baby sea lion KNOW I love him???

I realized with love, true love, the recipient need never know who is the source behind the rescue, the healing, and the gift of a new life.

It is human to need to know.

It is angelic to give and know that one has made such a miracle for another possible.

It is Divine Acceptance that is the greatest gift that was given to me in this lesson, and wisdom that for all the Light Work I have done, for everyone, no one need to say a single 'thank you', for me to know that I have given to the best of my abilities, and assisted in guiding my readers and followers and coworkers and friends and family HOME to the Higher Realms.

So here we have the Archangel Healing Key of Acceptance--feel free to embellish them by making them 'custom'--you can combine them or add little hearts and stars or other designs along with them to make them your own.


here is the direct link just in case it doesn't work on your phone http://youtu.be/j4GPPVTuebk




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc


P.S. Here is the day I miss. The PMMC preserved this moment forever to share with you: