Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kevin Annett 101: A Warrior For The Children




"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Crane Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba





I first learned of Kevin's work in this blog post I wrote on Auguest 11, 2012--when Harry, a victim of Ritual Abuse who had been the inspiration for Kevin's life work--died. http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-survivor-of-mountie-rat-torture-dies.html

Harry had attended the Alberni (residential) school in British Columbia. Kevin is a clergyman who ran the local church...and Harry told him this:

"I wasn't in the protected group at Alberni (residential school)" Harry told me when we first met, at a public meeting in downtown Vancouver.

"So I got it all the time. I had to hide out at night or they'd get me so I broke out of the place once and I found the body of a dead girl right behind Caldwell Hall. She was from up north. She was about sixteen, all naked and covered in blood. I ran and told Andrews (school Principal). But then he shipped me out to Nanaimo hospital and they put me in a padded cell, stuck needles in me so I wouldn't talk. They kept me there for months, giving me shocks, doing experiments on me".
On February 9, 1998, Harry was about to tell this story to a gathering in Port Alberni when he was approached by two officials of the local state-owned Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council: Charlie Thompson and Ron Hamilton. Both men threatened to kill Harry if he spoke.
In an affidavit Harry swore that same month he states,

"First Ron Hamilton says to me, 'You're going to be real sorry if you talk about tha dead girl'. ... Charlie Thompson came to me after and said, "Harry, you've got half a brain and nobody'll miss you if you're found floating face down in the water.'"






Here is just a sampling of his work: 


See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes at www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.organd atwww.iclcj.com, the site for the Common Law court network.

An International, multi-lingual ITCCS site can be found at: http://kevinannettinternational.blogspot.fr/
The complete Common Law Court proceedings of Genocide in Canada are found at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhfXAd08TE - Common Law Court Proceedings - Genocide in Canada  (Part One) - 1 hr. 46 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKFk_L7y9g - Common Law Court Proceedings - Genocide in Canada  (Part Two) - 1 hr. 47 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormOIlOi4Vc - Final Court Verdict and Sentencing - 8 mins. 30 secs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IylfBxm3sMg - Authorizations and Endorsements of ITCCS/Kevin Annett by indigenous eyewitnesses - 10 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CReISnQDbBE - Irene Favel, Eyewitness to the incineration of a newborn baby by a priest at Muscowegan Catholic Indian school, Saskatchewan, 1944

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUd3UXt6fI - Other key testimonies from our Court case against genocide in Canada

Kevin Annett is a Nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize (2013)Messages for him can be left at250-591-4573 (Canada) or 386-323-5774 (USA). His personal website iswww.KevinAnnett.com .




Just like Harry was institutionalized to keep him from talking in Alberni (residential) School, a British Soldier who was talking about Kevin's common law arrest warrants against Elizabeth Windsor just this week got the SAME TREATMENT.




Kevin stands for women and children everywhere. He protects those who are defenseless against Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

He needs our help.

Today Alexandra Meadors put out an Emergency Request for the protection of Kevin Annett and his wife: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/for-kevin-annett-emergency-call-to-all-emissaries-of-light-all-guardians-are-needed-now/

This message needs to be spread across Gaia with all speed and all urgency...




I ask for All Divine Assistance to come to the side of Kevin Annett, his family, his work, and those in his organization ITCCS.

I further send Reiki for this purpose, for all timelines, in all dimensions, for the protection of Eagle Strong Voice and those who are associated with him.

So be it.







Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc



P.S. Ross shows me a vision of all the Archangels holding hands and forming a circle of protection around Kevin and those who are helping him in his work.