Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Peaceful Focus Symbol



Some new Reiki symbols have come our way! Apparently, according to Alexandra Meadors of GalacticConnection, many people are getting symbols of one kind or another through meditation or in their dreams in these times.

I like to think of it as a gift from Source.

For lack of a better name, I have called these symbols 'Galactic Reiki'. They are Sirian in origin.

The first one was given to me by Lauren Obeng. It came clearly to her in meditation and she was guided to share it with me. It is a Sirian form of CKR.

The next symbols came in one at a time. Sometimes they were during meditation. Others just came out of the blue. Each one has a purpose. And some have a name as well as a description. Including Lauren's symbol, there are ten in all. (It is not time to share them yet, but I will when it is guided.)

The eleventh was given to me by Katharine.

I reflected on this symbol for quite some time, about two weeks. The first half of the name came in, but something seemed 'missing'. Today the other half came in. I think you will like it, working with this symbol. Remember to picture the color green in your mind while you are using it. It is excellent for self-reiki and for giving reiki to create peace and harmony around you.

Here is the video:

http://youtu.be/i2yLXbZqF3s


Everyone can use it.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc