Friday, November 22, 2013

The Buddha Has Motion: (((( LOVE ))))



I am here.
I want to talk to you about something that has been on my mind for quite some time: how to get through to you that I wish to speak about something very important--I Am Alive.

I am not dead.
I am not a statue.
I am making love with Life every single minute!

I smile.
I joke.
I comfort.

I wince.
I pray for something to get better when I see it from where I am--something that affects all of you.
(he touches his heart with both hands)

I am walking in this statue:


But really, am I? Am I walking or in a pose that resembles walking?
I do not go off my pedestal.

And that is where I live in all of your hearts.
Your minds (touches his forehead) have come to expect it: Buddha sits!
(Just like when we sit and meditate…)

That is not true.
I am alive but in body form that is 'somewhat different'.
That makes me no less 'alive' than you.

(taps his right temple with his right forefinger)
I have my consciousness, same as you.
I have my choices that I make through time.

(Reiki Doc--He asks me to describe how he looks when I see him with my mind's eye:

  • he has color of his skin, flesh color, with good blush in cheeks of health
  • he is taller than I would expect, and of slight build
  • his face is smooth and somewhat like this, but never rigid or flat, there is always expression)

Although I am from the Far East, I do not always stay there.
Sometimes I like to see Italy, with my eyes, like a tourist.
Italy is beautiful this time of year:



Can the Buddha go to Italy for a visit?
Or shall I stay on my pedestal, wrapped in gold, never moving, being the object of some worship?

I speak as You, in One.

Ponder this.







(this message from the Buddha has been channeled by Reiki Doc. All rights reserved. Permission given to share in this exact same form and wording and images.)


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc