Monday, November 18, 2013

Guppy Breaths And Angels




















These four songs woke me up this morning, and gave me great comfort.
I don't know what today holds; last night my beloved grandmother, Nana Angelina, was dying.
(Like women in labor, the transition takes a long time, in most people.) 
When I left her room last night, the death rattle in the breathing had commenced.
I gently stroked her hair, and she seemed to like it. I kept talking to her.
Blessed Mother was there, and so was my Grandfather's spirit.
A great Peace filled the room.
It was palpable.
And a welcome change from the energy of the living I have to console (the family).

Alone with my heart.

My nana made great sacrifices to be able to be here with me in this life.

Abuse so horrible she never finished school, and ran away from home.
Starvation in WW2 in Sicily
Poverty so bad they left for a new country after the war.

Her heart was my anchor.
Only she knew my secrets.
Her Light shone the way when my mother's chemical-fueled rage traumatized my entire beginning.

Only to end with a son who spent all her money and put her in a chair of death,
wearing a dog collar and hosing her off like a dog.
He didn't feed her or give her anything to drink for four days.

The family intervened about one year ago.
He walks free because mom 'didn't want to cause trouble in the family'
I don't have an Uncle any more (he used to be my favorite).

What courage my angel nana had
to beat all odds
And shine the Light for me
So I could be Here, Now, shining my Purpose for you.

I love her very much.

I will go to her side to enjoy her warmth for as long as I can.

I don't know how much time I will be away.
Just know my courage and strength I got from nana 
Belong to you--we are family, soul family, ohana.

We are Light.

Shine for me for a little while.
It's foggy here, and I cannot find the sun.
Or is it the tears that run down my face?



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc


Love Is The Solution For Everything