Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free Reiki For You; Just For Today



Aloha!

Yesterday was not the best.

Today is a new day.

Free distance Reiki healing was sent already to all of you. The message from Spirit is 'get rid of all that does not serve you'.

This is a normal part of our everyday Life experience: we take in energy, in the form of thoughts and food and rest and material things. And we release the wastes, the lower dense energies, and the lessons that did not go well.

We get a second chance.

Each and every minute of every day, there is opportunity to refresh, renew, and awaken.

Always remember you dance in Spirit to the rhythm of Life.


this is what I get to view for the next ten to fourteen hours. See the surgeon's heads and the light?

I take extra care to make sure comfort and safety are protected at all moments

the plug on the table often needs to be jiggled to make the connection for the table to move. I am on my knees making adjustments to plugs several times a day


Just for today, I will live with gratitude.

Just for today, I will not worry.

Just for today, I will not anger.

Just for today, I will do my work honestly.

Just for today, I will have respect for every living thing.


___________________________________________Mikao Usui____________________________



Let's see how well I can honor Sensei Usui, Reiki, and my life Purpose by following the above five goals--Just For Today. I kind of blew it on number three yesterday, and number five too.

Love Is The Solution For Everything.


Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S. I send free Reiki healing to each of you, and free Divine Peace Healing to everyone I send it to, including you, because Spirit asks me to help out. It is my purpose and my calling to give Reiki to others for free. There is enough difficulty and struggle in Life. The more Reiki and Divine Peace Healing that is sent, the more help is made available to Spirit to assist in our overcoming our struggles.

Make it a point to send Healing Love and Light energy, in whatever form you are able to do, to others.

This will bring the Higher Vibrations of Heaven unto Gaia.

Just for today. <3 Be love in a loveless society. <3  Just for today.