Monday, March 25, 2013

The B and B

This is of a more light, personal nature, this blog post. Would you like to know how my first marriage started to die?

I didn't realize it at the time, but it was because I am psychic.

Our third wedding anniversary arrived. Like the good Northern California guy he was, my husband had booked for us two nights in the best B and B in Mendocino. It was three hundred dollars a night, back then, which would be like, one thousand dollars a night to graduate students now. He knew I had always wanted something very romantic, and researched it, and came up with this place.

Everything was fine until I stepped into the room.

I felt it.

I felt the trysts of everyone who had ever been there; I felt the energy of everything they did, and it felt 'dirty'.

Energetically, it was as if no one had cleaned the toilet after someone else.

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

I couldn't....you know. I simply could not bring myself to..umm...'celebrate our anniversary'.

And I couldn't for the life of me explain why!

He was like, 'You wanted this! I got it for you! What do you WANT?'

I am laughing now, for I see exactly what was happening at the time, but then I didn't.

We had a nice ride through the town on our rented bikes. And ate takeout while watching the sun set. Angels talked to me during the sunset. With promises of my happiness in relationship.

I thought they had meant for the two of us.

I was wrong. Now I have the ability to 'clean' a room and make it 'fresh' energetically, myself! ; )

Namaste,

Reiki Doc