Thursday, February 7, 2013

Re-Birthday Message From M.T.


Last night, as I started to fall asleep, I was visited by my friend Mark T. He has been deceased over six years now.  I wrote everything down. He answered this question from me, and asked me to share his answer in the blog:

Me: About the split, the upcoming 3D-5D split...

M.T.: What about it?

Me: Is it like the Rapture -- two men are working in the fields, one is taken, the other is left behind?

M.T.: (waves his hand as if to say 'no-no-no-no-no!')  It is like letting go of a person in your life and their selfish ways. 'Good bye', 'I have not the time for this', you think to yourself, 'Don't forget to write!' The master-manipulator, alcohol-fueled egotistical one in your family has a heart the size of a pea/flea. Let this one fly first-class to another galaxy, Nibiru. (chuckles)

God wants you to have more time for peace. Think of it as a long vacation for this family member, like when they travelled overseas. 'Have a good time!' is what you should wish for this person with your heart.

Write about that tomorrow on your blog and upload it to the Galactic Free Press as 'Saying Goodbye to the Non-Dimensionals'. (Nods head once to emphasize point).

Namaste,

Reiki Doc