Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Omega Grid: Yoda Alert!




My friends, this is the update we have been waiting for.

Please join the Sunday weekly meditations to increase the Light (see the Portal2012 website).

P.S.
I cheat. I think of it like having read the last page of the mystery novel I have started to read because I can't wait to find out 'who does it'! The Light Wins!!! There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind about that. For now, I am just 'reading the rest of the story'...and it is a good one!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy,
Love Light and Namaste,

Reiki Doc

Here is the Link to Cobra's much awaited update: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/12/theomega-grid-tacticalreadiness-of.html

(If after reading this link, you have a concern about references to WW2, you might wish to study the links Cobra provided and are in this blog regarding his 'Little Red Pill')