Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Wish to Breathe

This is what I want to be able to do, when I Ascend. I want to be able to hold a cat and breathe. I wish to be able to breathe freely and not get sick. I want to stop taking medicines for asthma and allergy. I never grew out of it like everyone predicted. My lungs got progressively more severe...I embrace the thought of Ascension and the ability to walk in a human body of Divine Perfection.

All parts will grow back that were affected by surgery or accident. The parts that are still numb from incisions will come back. Digits that are missing shall return.

(I hope that all cosmetic modifications shall stay--Spirit says 'no one will ever know that you had ears that stick out or a carpenter's dream for a chest- : D'  )

What is it YOU wish to be able to do with your new body of Light?

Namaste,

Reiki Doc