Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Bristol Stool Chart Reiki Story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale

If you click on that link, you will see an image that has been made a poster, and a mug, and is very popular.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bristol_stool_chart.svg
rabbit pellets: grade 1 stool. VERY LONG TRANSIT TIME
like a log, but bumpy: grade 2 stool. LONG TRANSIT TIME
like a log, but with cracks: grade 3 stool (normal)
like a log but smooth: grade 4 stool (optimum)
small discrete chunks with well-defined borders that are easy to pass: SHORT TRANSIT TIME,

Why I am writing about it, is that I had a big 'hit' as a continuous source of Reiki on my private FB page: one of my medical school colleagues, who is a PHYSICIAN, used it to heal herself of her chronic bowel distress.

'I never knew what stool was supposed to look like. I saw how mine looked, and started to make the diet changes that the poster recommends. My stools have been normal now for days, and all my abdominal pain and cramping has ceased! Thank you. I look at the chart often, and I still do not know if I am going to buy the supplement yet, but I feel terrific!'

THAT is what being a continuous source of Reiki is all about. By following what 'resonates' or your intuition, you will be touching countless lives! In this case, the Reiki healing went into Traditional/Conventional Medicine.

This friend is a pediatrician! Do you know how many families are going to benefit from her personal experience?

Maybe I should send her the coffee mug?

BTW, I also, indirectly, healed my mother from her IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). She switched from her forty year habit of Taster's Choice, to fresh Starbucks Blonde coffee. She does the VIA packet, too. This woman had been housebound with terrible cramping for years. She would cancel family plans, and stay at home while the rest of us celebrated whatever holiday, like Fourth of July or Thanksgiving (her favorite).

I don't know how it happened, but something called to me to give her some. I thought it was shame from her drinking such nasty chemically processed coffee. She had already rejected the book by Heather Van Vorous (sp, a great resource for IBS), and the special peppermint tea. But I had sent my intention into the Universe. And was miraculously drawn to the yellow bag of coffee for mom one day while I was at Starbucks.

And it worked!

Keep being a continuous source of Healing Vibration wherever you are, whatever your vibration.

It makes a big difference in the Lives of those around you.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc