Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ambassadors For Christ Consciousness





Evolving Beings Dot Com. It's all out there, on the internet. How to raise your vibration, how to  prepare yourself for Ascension. Even I do it. But this weekend, I have had the profound experience of discomfort from being with those who are close to me but in a vibration that is very 3D. Low. Low vibrational energy. And like a flash of consciouness, I discovered what this whole transition is about: those of us who are dear to each other, holding the space in our vibration for those who choose to Ascend to Line Up. Wake Up. The advice that has been channeled through has warned that it is going to be very uncomfortable for us as Lightworkers. And so it is--wanting to be who you Are, and being Held Back by those who do not Understand, or who are only Starting to Wake Up.

Here is a letter from my heart to my physical mother,


Dear Mom,

You gave me life.

I don't know how to explain it to you, but I need you to know you have given your Life Force away without knowing it. Your birthright.

Let me try to explain.

Today you were upset and angry about an interaction with my son. You were on a diabetic rant. Grandpa used to do this. Your blood sugar is up and down because of the insulin. And so is your mood. I saw that you didn't eat breakfast today. All diabetics are supposed to eat a good and hearty breakfast to keep the sugar levels constant. But like my Grandma with the diabetes, all you eat every morning is toast. And you didn't even take the time to stop and eat that today. You just drank coffee.

Your body is trying to talk to you about your center of control. It is out of whack. You gave it up a long time ago. As a hippie back when I was a child, you ended up now doing something I thought you would never do: you gave your free will to THEM. The Powers that Be, The Establishment, The Cabal Forces.

In your car is talk radio. I don't know why you listen to other people get upset. It doesn't make that much of a difference whether you know the latest or not, as I see it. It is not like you are the police or even going to campaign on current events. But you like to know. The way I see it, you are in your mind and not your heart. You constantly judge everything you encounter as 'good' or 'bad', 'right' or 'wrong', 'desireable' or 'repugnant'...you go maybe thirty seconds and judge something again.

At night you watch the television. What is it, this box with all the programming? Anyone who is not used to it would see it is a vehicle to get you to watch commercials. And it doesn't matter what is on. But to you, it has your identity. Your shows. At least you are not taken in by sports the way Father used to be, I think to myself.

I do not blame you. You go on and on about some commercial you saw saying, 'Sugar is sugar and high-fructose corn syrup is good for you'. And I think about what you are saying, and how you do not know.

You say, 'There is no nutritional difference between Organic and regular food. Everyone is in a panic.' In my heart I know that you are coming to terms with your world you raised me up in, and that it is falling apart like a house of cards. You liked your world. Even though I never fit into it. You liked being with the latest, newest, most popular everything. I was on the outside looking in. I did not Resonate with it and you on the other hand Resonate very Strongly with This World.

It does not matter. Love is the solution to everything. And deep in my heart, my heart is full of love for you. Organic food: It makes me feel better mom, I say, knowing you will not listen. For people like me I can feel a difference, and I feel better on it, mom. How can I put ten years of chemical engineering and twenty of being a doctor into perspective that you can understand? That stuff is crap and it is hurting you!

You are glad I do not go to church. You share with me how back home in Sicily, your dad had warned you not to get on the bad side of the church. That they were worse than the mafia and never got caught. You do not know how right you are, and how deeply I understand it.  But then you go back to 3 D, and say perhaps I should join another church so my son could have friends.

Times are changing. And the time for the Lightworker is now. Everything is going to a higher dimension. Of Love. Of Light. Of Fulfillment. Of learning what has been withheld from you for so long.

You are in a cage with no walls, mother. I see it, plain as day. And you do not. Do not be afraid to get your freedom. It is right for you to have it.

A lot of people are going to get upset when it comes to them, that freedom. They will bounce from one extreme to the other, 'I was tricked!' to 'what am I going to do now with my life???'. I remember those thoughts too well. It took me a day or two after graduating from high school to know what to do with myself. I felt lost without the System. Totally at a loss for what to do with myself, without the tests and the examinations that defined who I am and what I do (A Straight A 4.0 GPA student).

We are going to a better place. With lots of free energy, and new technology. And everyone is going to get along. There will be no violence like there used to be. And We are going to be respected for Who We Are. It will be more natural. There will be more time for everything that you love to do.

For some people, it will be hard to give it up, the life they had. But for me sitting out in the sun with my turtle, it was the light that makes both of us feel our best. Our bodies are made for it. I don't know how my body changed, exactly. I felt a lot of buzzing for several months, like little bumblebees under my skin. It was not different from my Reiki cleanses and Karuna Reiki cleanses. But ever since I started the DNA project with Divine Peace Healing, my friends and I have known it is real. I do not like to eat meat now because of it. The thought of Proscuitto makes me want to throw up. I don't understand it, but it is my truth.

If that starts to affect you or anyone you know, please understand that it is normal. There are lots of us that have gone through with it. And there really is a better place. It's right around the corner.

I know you have it in you. You are like me, like the stars and the birds and the butterflies, deep in your heart. Let the Mind relax, and take in all that is Right. I could not have asked for a better Guide to prepare me and others to Ascend than You. Everything is perfect, and just the way that God Intends it.

Love,

Your Family of the Light
Earth Daughter,

Reiki Doc