Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 101


Relax.
Sit Back. When you are ready, watch the show. 
And when you are done, tell me what you think?

I'll tell you what I think.

When I was in high school, something dawned on me. I was never going to fit in. There was no match for me, no mate. And I panicked because I did not want to live a life of solitude. I wore fashion, had a boyfriend, and loved my family. But deep down on a soul level, I felt out of my element.

In Reiki training, most people have a very hard time adjusting to the Karuna energy. The vibration is very high. For example, if Reiki 1 is like a light bulb of cosmic energy, Karuna is like a power plant! 

I had no trouble. I felt relief. I was one of the very few who felt like I was coming home.

Although I am not certain, I believe in some way I am like a lightning rod, placed on the earth to bring in these higher energies, change them to frequencies that are more compatible with the public, and ground them into the earth.

2012 marks the end of the Mayan Calendar. Basically what happens in that calendar, is that it maps the normal variation of changes in Mother Earth. She has had pole shifts, and huge rearrangements of the continents, most notably the disappearance of Atlantis and Lemuria.  The islands of Hawaii are all that is left of Lemuria, they once were the mountain tops.

Everybody has their two bits to say about the 'end of the world'. Mostly people who try to sell books. They also sell sensationalism, fear, and dread. It is for that reason I have avoided the topic like the plague in my own learning and study.

Catholicism has a group called 'my chosen Remnant', who listens and pays close attention to Blessed Mother. I have been a part of this group since 1990. Back then, I learned in a small book, that there would be a great war between good and evil. There would be disasters. And three days of darkness. It was important to go inside, not open the door or even look out a window. Dark spirits would sound like family members trying to get in. We were advised to have candles blessed by a priest. That is the only thing that would light. And to line the windows with aluminum foil to block out what was 'out there'. When this was done, everything outside would be Spring. And it would last that way forever.

Right now, forces are underway behind the scenes. I would like to think the death of the leader Kim Jong in North Korea was  an angel showed himself to him on a train! LOL Notice that the air is clearer. It is being scrubbed. And the nuclear weaponry has been dismantled. It won't work. All of this is behind the scenes.

From what I understand, 2011 was a year of ramping up the cosmic energy, or vibration, in bits and starts interspersed with time for rest and assimilation. 2012 is going to be a roller coaster ride, followed by one big change after the other. This is normal, natural and healthy for Mother Earth. She gets to graduate with all of us on her to a higher dimension. I have been told I am in the sixth dimension already.    
She is going to the fifth.

I don't feel any different. Except my heart center is very active, and I sense loving energy through it. It resonates, and in resonating I pick up what is good for me and not. My thoughts are different. I don't have time for negativity and fear. And I am telepathic, both sending and receiving messages with others who do not know I have any hand in what they do. I do not judge their thoughts, just make note of them. But when I have a request, for example, I wanted my son to lay down in the back seat and sleep as I drove him to my mother's  before work. He thought it was his idea. I was just glad it got done! As a mother, I am not too fond of the nagging that is a part of parenting.

As your vibration starts to rise, you may have some clearing symptoms. Old issues coming up. Malaise, cough, cold.  This is the third dimension baggage getting released so that you can hold a higher frequency. If you did not go through this, the new energy would overwhelm you. Give yourself time to assimilate and rest. And also stay in touch with Nature.

As the video explains, the Mayans are the only ones that survived a pole shift on Earth. Use your heart to protect you. Keep it healthy, alive. And keep your vibration up. Think good thoughts, have an open mind, and know what is coming is going to be hundreds of times better than what we have on Earth now.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc