Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Across space


There have been two important events this week.

The first--a friend of mine posted an alert/urgent request for prayers. I got it one minute after she sent it. I sent distance Reiki, balanced her chakras, and Karuna Reiki healing. I felt her anxiety and I felt it dissolve. Five minutes later I sent confirmation to her that I had done a distance healing. She had felt it. She is a five hour flight away from me. She said, "your Reiki is very powerful."

The second--ESWL. Extra-corporeal shock-wave lithotripsy. This is 'busting up kidney stones with ultrasound'. I connected to a patient doing a healing during this procedure. I felt the shocks. I felt the energy blasts into the patient. When I finished the healing, it went away. I have experienced this twice.

Looks amazing, doesn't it? One day we will figure all of this out.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc